• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
ZachFlash

Little Cut Foot Sioux?

ZachFlash

We are heading to Little Cut Foot Sioux Friday morning and we are wondering two things (I'll end with the obvious):

1) Are there plowed roads on that lake? A buddy is bringing an ice house on wheels; I'm a little skeptical on mobility after reading some of the posts out here.

2) Any word on the how they are biting?

We've never been on this lake so we thought we'd give it a try.

Thanks,

Zach

pikestabber

I haven't fish that area this year, so I don't know how the bite's been, but I grew up just a few miles away and can tell you that Big Winnie gets the attention both from plows and fisherman, Big Cutfoot is second on that list, and by the time you get to Little Cutfoot, you are basically paving your own way. I certainly wouldn't count on it being plowed, and if you are navigating a large fish house, you may find the landing road and subsequent landing less than friendly...

At any rate, Little Cutfoot has its moments, but you generally have to pick through smaller fish to find what you are looking for. I would recommend Big Cut Foot. If the landings there are poor, you can always go out of a resort as a last ditch effort.

Good luck!

68Goat

Stay away from the bridge area between big and little cutfoot. With the cold temps they have had it might be iced over but there is current through there so the ice won't be safe. That area stays open most of the winter.

The Cutfoot Inn resort is right there as well as the Mosomo landing so stay clear of that channel.

john c Larson

Anyone have any tips on a good crappie lake in that area? I'll share the wealth if i happen to find em from your info

gregg52

cutfoot has nice crappies

couple a different area out from williams

hot seat

was up a couple weeks ago did pretty well. anything going on still up there?

Jethro80

I was there all last week and did vey well. I'm sure nothing has changed.