• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
pikechaser

Marcum LX-3 With extra transducer

pikechaser

I bought a new Flasher, and have decided to sell my LX-3. Unit works perfectly. Bought a new battery for it this fall. Comes with Flasher, charger, additional transducer to for use in the boat, with a power cord so you can wire it to run off your boat battery & a seperate mounting bracket. 350.00 OBO E-mail me for pics or any other questions. [email protected]

pikechaser

asking 320.00 OBO

fishingmedic

Interested, where are you located and would you be able to send me some pics to [email protected]

riverrat56

Is it a highspeed or puck transducer for the boat?

beretta

How long have you had it?

pikechaser

It is the puck transducer, I had it on my bowmount. Ive had it 3 years

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Hookmaster
      New 2020 boat. Livewell is leaking into the boat. Upon further review I found the leak. It's on the white fitting of the recirculation system where the water goes back into the livewell. I'm sure the rigger broke the little nipple on the right side when he installed the fuel/water separating filter as the gray gas line is right there. My question is where does the tubing from the little nipple go? The front livewell?  
    • Wanderer
      Agreed, the eyes didn’t look healthy and didn’t have much spunk, even for walleyes.  We caught some off the dock fishing leeches under floats in about 8-9 fow.   Lots of boats out!  I don’t visit Mille Lacs much so I don’t know if the memorial crowd was more than usual but I have a feeling it wasn’t.  Except for the rain showers that moved through we could count anywhere from 45 -100 boats from the dock at any given time.
    • rumeye
      My brother was up there on Sunday with the Nephew and had a 70 fish day. He said most were 18 to 21 inches with a few 22 23's and 24's mixed in. Think they also got a few 25 and 26ers. Leech's lindy rigging off Agate reef and Half moon deep side 21 ft plus. 
    • rumeye
      Did some Crappie fishing in the area over the weekend the bite was on. Grandson had a blast. Wife also had a good day fishing for once. They were some very nice sized fish. Plain hook and minnow and ice fishing teardrop lures in green did the trick with minnow. One day plain hook ruled next day green jigs did.
    • rumeye
      Some nice Catfish down further towards Pokegama also.  
    • SkunkedAgain
      In my 15+ years of ownership, I have never seen boat traffic like we had in Black Bay over the week/weekend. During the week there were 5-10 boats and each day while this weekend there were 20-30 boats from morning-to-night hunting crappies. There was no hot spot, just boats everywhere.    When I finally went home last night after 1.5 weeks up, I noted that someone backed their trailer into the dock at The Landing. The rubber bumper was hanging off. It must have been a hoot to sit around watching all of the boats going in and out.
    • Vlewis128
      No one has any advice?
    • SkunkedAgain
      We were accidentally finding them on beds near shore. Tried to avoid pulling them off of course.
    • Coleman
      So, I gave up on eyes this weekend.  Figured it was time for a change.     I fished for Crappie, they were much more willing to bite.  They are mostly all shallow, 2-4'.  I caught them on minnows and tube jig.  I just scanned the shallows looking for schools.     Funny thing, I was fishing the Edgeton Rd Bridge, caught a solid 9" gill, then next cast something picked up my tube, I set the hook, I see a bright white belly turn, and the jig popped out.  I guess the issue with a tiny jig and a ultra light rod.  I think it was a 24'ish  walleye.  Next cast I stuck a 14" walleye.  Then two dudes in bass boats came chugging along at about 6mph with their motor trimmed to high hell and stirred everything up.  Thought that was nice of them.     So, I also did see a large grouping of blue gill beds on the main sand flat on Horseshoe.  Only a few bites.  I could see fish in them with SI.  Also tried weed edges for gill in about 9-10', and just dinks.  Threw a crawler at the shore, and started hammering 8-9" gills.     So fish can be caught, just have to try and figure out what they want.  With more consistent weather should come a better bite.  
    • Vlewis128
      Hi all. I am currently at Rush Lake near Perham at Four Seaons Resort. We’ve been here three days and have caught basically nothing. Can anyone give me some advice on walleyes here? Where to go and good baits for this lake? I’ll take any advice on any type of fish you might experience with on this lake. Never been here before.....

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.