• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jigginlow

4 Blocks?

jigginlow

Anyone hard water fished the 4 Blocks area northwest of Little Oak? I'm wondering if there is a lot of structure there?

Gissert

There are small reefs here and there, the new Lakemaster software shows them well, as does the Lakemaster 1 ft contour maps.

I've done well where the break flatten out and transitions to mud too, especially off the east side of O'Dell.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• History_Geek
      Hey Guys, I'm wondering what the water temp on the St.Croix is. I Haven't herd anything, all I know is that Catfish become inactive after it drops below 60F. I want to know if they have already become inactive, you would think we would at least have until October.    One more inquire,  anyone one know about a nice carp lake north of the metro. Most people don't like fishing for common carp, but they are a great fall fish to catch when they Get 30+ plus pounds.
    • History_Geek
      That makes sense, isn't this about  "Vermilion-Pelican Lake-Chisholm-Cook-Ely-Eveleth-Hibbing-Orr-Virginia Fishing Reports - Hunting"  
    • Bigfatbert
      Might do better with this question elsewhere .
    • History_Geek
      Hey Guys, I'm wondering what the water temp on the St.Croix is. I Haven't herd anything, all I know is that Catfish become inactive after it drops below 60F. I want to know if they have already become inactive, you would think we would at least have until October.
    • eyeguy 54
      It also make a trip south of rochester once in a while.
    • eyeguy 54
      looks nice but spendy. the rope system I bought is easy peasy and I have a bad back. just dont get one with a thin rope.
    • eyeguy 54
      HAHA! you silly guy you. Mine has done more bucks and does than that, so yes. usually 3 to 4 per year go thru the garage for myself and friends and family. mmmmmmmmmmm  
    • Cliff Wagenbach
      65 to 68 degrees average in Big Bay in the mornings now. Cliff
    • monstermoose78
      The frog bite will be soon when you see frogs moving hit the rum.
    • History_Geek
      All right man I'll make sure to tell you how I do, I have also been looking at the sunrise river. The sunrise Looks like one of those rivers that all the local kids fished in the 80's, But then it got polluted and over fished. I'll Try the sunrise one of these days, I don't know what i'll catch,  Maybe it's like in the Simpsons with those Three eyed fish.    As for the rum river, I can't wait to fish that. I'll wait for a nice cold front when all those small mouth start to eat everything in site, They need the fat for winter. I'll make sure to tell you how it goes.