• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Very nice brookie.

Without giving the name of the lake, what were you using and depth.

Congrats on a beautiful fish. Most anglers never get a brook trout that size, there is just too much fishing pressure and habitat loss to allow many to get to that size. It's a real trophy.

Outward bounders... that narrows down the lakes to a hand full... something to strive for this year...

You could have at least left the picture of the fish on...lol

yeah that was me....i think you talked to the other instructor more...we paddled up and chated for a bit. we had are students on solo that day....they said they watched you pull in a lot of fish...if i only had time to fish those couple days...

dont worry fishkid my lips are sealed tight. the last thing i want to happen is to have that lake fished out.

Yeah we talked to the other instructor quite a bit. We did pretty well, but we've done better in the winter. Anyone out there who thinks they know where this is . . . good luck getting in there. Especially in the winter. If you make it you deserve it.

i normally dont put pics on internet i was just excited but after i thought about it i said that was a bad idea. so i guess everyone just got a sample of what mn has to offer. lol

LOL laugh Live and learn fishkid, a nice brookie caught in northern MN would've done the trick. That canadian shield country is tough to ID in a photo, no recognizable features. It wasn't so much the photo as it was your non-intentional clues. wink

Oh yea, it was a nice photo and a sweet brookie. Congrats!

Nice fish anyway's. ...??? So that fish wasn't from Miner's? grinwhistlegrin

I think it adds a lot to the story to toss a pic or 2 in. But when you tell everyone were the pic was taken, or inadvertantly include a distinguishable landmark, you run the risk of others figureing it out.

Enjoy the resoarce, just dont abuse it.

actually i was on miners far west side where all the hooligans cliff jump grin

See, I knew you'd remember wink . Just remember, from now on when you do snag a big streamer, you did it on Miners. crazy Then post a picture so we can see if you are trying to decieve us. grin