• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
redlake

The Greatness of Derek Boogaard

redlake

Derek Boogaard can blow bubbles with beef jerkey.

redlake

Derek Boogaard's first job was paperboy. There were no survivors.

crothmeier

derek boogard's tears can cure cancer, too bad he never cries.

redlake

Jean-Claude Van Damme once kicked Derek Boogaards' A$$. He was then awakened from his dream by an uppercut to the face.

crothmeier

when boogard jumps into a lake, boogard doesnt get wet, the lake gets boogarded

PierBridge

Derek Boogaard is so tough/mean he must be Canadian!... smile

PierBridge

Also there is no Dark side. Only stuff that Booger doesn't believe in.

PierBridge

Boooogs so tough that when he gives the evil eye he can breach the fabric of time and space.

But can he help the Vikes win the Super Bowl????

crothmeier

Contrary to popular belief, the titanic did not sink from hitting an iceberg. Derek Boogard was on one of his daily workout swims across the atlantic and when the titanic got in his way, he dropped the gloves and punched a hole right through the hull.

kr8r.tom

don't know what his name was, but boogard and some hockey guy went at it and the guy was kicked so hard he ended up wearing his a$$ for a hat. and now he dosen't like boogard.

redlake

Derek Boogaard can sneeze with his eyes open.

redlake

Derek Boogaard doesn't wear a watch. He decides what time it is.

mtreno

Derek Boogaard destroyed the periodic table, because he only recognizes the element of surprise

mtreno

When Derek Boogaard broke Todd Fedoruk's face, the French surrendered to Boogaard just to be on the safe side.

redlake

There are no steriods in baseball. Just players the Boogie man has breathed on

redlake

When the boogieman goes to sleep at night he checks his closet for Derek Boogaard.

Eskimoman

Derek boogaard counted to infinity. twice

Frozenfoot

If you spell Derek Boogaard in Scrabble, you win.. Forever.

OLY

Derek Boogaard wasnt born, he dropped his gloves in the womb and punched his way out. Then he went on to KO the doctor.

Frozenfoot

Derek Boogaard can set ants on fire with a magnifying glass.... At night.

so haaad

Derek Boogaard can end global warming.

tonkapat

guy shouldn't be allowed to wear an NHL jersey. One reason college hockey is much better to watch than NHL, No big no talent goons like boogard.

redlake

Kenny G. and Tonkapat are allowed to live because Derek Boogaard doesn't kill women.

redlake

Life is not, in fact, like a box of chocolates, Mr. Tonkapat. It is more like a box of Derek Boogaard, punching you in the face. And if you receive a box of Derek Boogaard, you ALWAYS know what you are going to get.

redlake

If a tree falls in the forest, does anybody hear? Yes. Derek Boogaard hears it. Derek Boogaard can hear everything. Boogaard can hear the shrieking terror in your soul, Mr. Tonkapat.