• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Super Bowl Question....last play...pass or fumble?

Hammer Handle

that was totally a forward pass. it should have been reviewed and the game should have been a hail mary to fitz. pretty good game nonetheless

With all the different answers here...it is obvious that it should have been reviewed. More time should have been taken.

Pass. Remind anyone of Patriots vs Raiders a few years back??? That was called an incomplete pass. Same scenario.

I liked Holmes celebration, but it is still a penalty. even though Holmes(and most people) see it as a tribute to Lebron...KG was the first guy to make the chalk-pregame ritual popular. He would clap it all over Sid Hartman. KG was the trendsetter ad Lebron copied him. I noticed this with a couple other things too, like wearing a rubber-band and jumping up to goaltend a shot after the whistle had blown a play dead.

i do think it was a fumble, interesting about a possible whislte. it looked like the arizona guys were just standing there watching the ball.

i actually think jordan started the excessive rosin thing. kg started really throwing it in the air.

good super bowl, still talking about it on wednesday!

I thought the last play was the Steelers taking a knee. You are all way off. You might want to pay more attention to what you are all wathing on TV

Sorry had to do it.

I try not to be biased but as you can see from my avitar, I may be a tad grin

I saw a replay on one of the sports shows that had a close of up of the ball. Certainly looked like Woodleys fingers made contact with the ball before it started comming forward.

I think it was decieving because of the way Warners arm moved compaired to the ball.

One heck of a game though!