• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Tim O

The local paper{Wesern Itasca Review} had an article about bigfoot sightings in the area. One report was on county road 128 by Deer River lumber and many in the Inger area.

I think there was another sighting on the n end of bowstring two weekends ago. It was dragging a vexilar behind a snowmobile.jk

Anyone think this is possible?

The history channel is coming here to do a show about it.

Ill have to start watching my back when I go out to put wood in the stove late at night.

jigglestick

yep, I read that whole story while I was sitting on the toilet.

I think they are reading way to much into those sightings.

I think it was just mike doty, walking back to his pick up from the freakers ball.

rumor has it Big foot is holed up in blueberry hills somewhere, but I think my ex-neighbor, Johny boy is renting him a room in his trailer in otenagen, just to help make ends meet.

for some unexplained reason, Johny threw out his love seat and got an eight foot couch. yeah, that's what I was thinking to. I wonder why BF didn't just take the back bedroom and make Johny sleep on the love seat.

I guess if Deer River is going to be famous for something, it might just as well be something completely unbelievable.

Yetty

laugh Why's everyone hate'n on the yetty, and his close relies?

Me and BYB hit central minn last weekend with limited sucess

but a least they arnt a bunch of haters around there. They were happy when we stopped at all the bars and gave us half price on everything.

thompsonz28

Sounds like somebody has been puffing the magic dragon to me. If this discovery channel wants to find the yetty they should look down the rochester way, you know he deserves the best health care in the world.

fishuhalik

^hahahahahahahah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

bmc

Looks like I'll have to patrol Co Rd 128 some on night shifts. I wonder if the tazer will work on him????????????? grin

Brian

Chrome&Blue

Steve-o What did ya do to BYB poor bastered missed Booby Joes Monday night .....

chucker

A couple of years back my neighbor at the cabin found some big tracks north and west of Deer River. A research team actually came to Deer River to investigate the findings. He owns a body shop in Deer River and used some body filler to make in castings of the tracks, I’m sure most of you Deer River locals know him. They were selling them at the Cenex station in Deer River for a while.

bogwalker

Bigfoot is as difficult to locate as an honest politician. I have heard about them but never actually seen one.

Tim O

I dont think the probes will go through all that fur,but I could just hear him yelling "dont tase me bro".I think most of the Inger sightings were on the way home from Rileys.

I would hate to bigfoot if he ran into Bob O. The picture of him in the paper he was packing heat in his belt.

Yetty

laugh I have to remember to keep my shoes on when i'm up there.

Now that I got the new under armor, they will never see me coming.

zman1329

BMC, make sure ya got the cartridge with the musky hook probes in it, you might have to follow up with a drive stun though!!!!!

mrklean

haha driving all the way up to north MN to waste their time at least we will be on tv for something cool and not the senate election

JBMasterAngler

I love monster quest! I just wish they trail cameras they use would at least pick up something inconclusive instead of NOTHING AT ALL!!! mad

Gary Crichton

He was hanging out at GDP right by the front door, but has since "LEFT THE BUILDING"

G.C.

leech~~

I feel sorry for old Big Foot! If he didn't have those Blasted Big feet leaving prints every where. He would be pretty much Non-Existent!! frown

CrookedLake

During a fishing trip to Turtle Lake I thought I ran into Bigfoot in the parking lot of Frontier Bait and Tackle a couple of years ago....... It was kinda late.... After all this time I find out it wasn't alcohol induced....... Stay strong Bigfoot.... And watch out the officer with the tazer...... LOL

genegodawa

I don't know, but I might be married to BigFoot.

Crusty old Swede

There's a web site for the pacific northwest (ifish.net) that had a thread about the weirdest stuff you've seen. Had a few bigfoot stories there. Some of those freeky alters out in the woods, bodies found etc.

Jethro80

I think I had a run in with bigfoot, he/she was working the counter at ott drug grin

jigglestick

that's not nice

bmc

I was patroling tonight on County Road 128 and saw the big guy walking along. I thought here's my chance to catch Bigfoot and be famous. He was carrying a heart shaped box of chocolates and some flowers. I didn't have the heart to taser the big fur ball, so I let him walk. grin

Brian

JBMasterAngler

That means there's gonna be the pitter patter of little big feet! grin

nibbler

I am trying to attach a photo I took of Bigfoot fishing last summer. Not quite sure how it all works but I am trying.

Wayne-BigFoot-Fishing.jpg

nibbler

Wow, is that large. I have got to resize that bugger!

What size seems to work best - anyone?