• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
PierBridge

New Wild Coach!

PierBridge

Well as you know I have supported and defended JL.

I'm now thinking it may be time for a change all things considered.

So do you think its time? and what type of coach would you like us to hire!

Since we have close to 20 people viewing today "FM sports forum leading" I figured I'd take a stab!... grin

PierBridge

How about Barry Melrose? I see he's available again.

Quackaddict9

Quote:
How about Barry Melrose? I see he's available again.

he's the last guy on my list that I'd take for a coach!

PierBridge

How about Glen Sonmor then?

Bryce

Woog, Denny Green, Jesse?... as long as there are no after game interviews.

Jarrod32

Craig Hartsburg is suddenly available...

maros91

I seen Ottawa canned Hartsburg today.

Pat Quinn would be all right. Maybe someone with a more offensive mind.

bottom-bouncer

Ok ill do it I guess. oh whats the pay

eric29

I think JL has down a great job with what he had to work with. He has always has a below average team that seams to step up and make it to the playoff most of the time. Take this year for example, they lost 3-4 great player from last year, while trying to rebuild off that he learns that his star player wont play this year. There are still in the thick of things and im lookin forward to seeing them in the post season again.

spearchucker

You can get the biggest offensive minded coach, but if you don't have the guys to score, it does no good. I think Risebrough is as much to blame as anyone. JL has to play with the guys he is given.

Bryce

Just funnin with ya PB. Thought those names would cause more controversy. I have no real names but support the coaching change. The french-canadian favoritism failed in Montreal. Why would it work here?

walleyes12

I agree JL doesn't have anyone a big threat player on offense. Its going to be intresting to see what happens during the trade deadline. I am not going to get my hopes up, they seemed to get crushed everyother year.

PierBridge

Just funnin with ya PB. Thought those names would cause more controversy. I have no real names but support the coaching change. The french-canadian favoritism failed in Montreal. Why would it work here?

grin... funny... I thought of the Wooger myself but thought that was dumber than my Melrose or sonmor choices which I was kidding about of course.

Kevin Gorg?

PierBridge

I'm suprised I thought this would be a total landslide against JL..... guess he and Chili get to stay.... smile

redlake

Doug Woog. Then we could keep all the Minnesota boys at home. No Canadians. No russians. Nothing but Minnesota boys.

PierBridge

Not a bad idea considering how well the Minnesota WCHA kids are doing in the NHL these days....

Me likes it!

KMR85

Reggie Dunlop

bottom-bouncer

Bring on the wooger then I wouldnt have to listen to him when im watching the gophers

Brian H

All the names listed are good, after all it is a league that gives you a point for losing. whistle

so haaad

Dubay is available!

PierBridge

All the names listed are good, after all it is a league that gives you a point for losing. whistle

Drives me nuts!

setterguy

I'd bet that the next coach of the Wild is Mike Ramsey.

so haaad

That's my guess, too, Ramsey.

Big A

JL is one of the premier coaches in the NHL

Look what he accomplishes EVERY season with a team consisting of lots of young blood..

We dont need a new coach. We need an owner who can cough up the money to keep our Key players on the roster

walleyes12

Amen!