• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

New Wild Coach!

PierBridge

Defense wins championships, the wild are just short a couple of above average fowards, we have way to many average to below average fowards, with the defense we have and goal tending this team could go somewhere if they could get just alittle more offense out of those average players

you got it right walleye....now it's time management got some of those players, the fans have been patient enough.

• 2 weeks later...

I'm sorry but its official Riseborough and JL have to go...

I know we've won a few lately but i don't see any light at the end of the tunnel its time to punt these two. The X is going to be a morgue if they continue with this style and these management decisions.

Seriously if they announce another sell-out when the place isn't even close to sold out one more time I'm going to Hurl..

I feel better now thanks... grin

I agree with Pier on this one.

DR has to go for sure. He has not done a very good job of getting quality forwards in.

I think JL is a great coach but if the really good offensive players won't come here then the Wild will always be an average team drafting in the middle of the 1st round. If DR can't draft him some offense then the Wild will never score.

I also agree that their style of play isn't that exciting. Watch Detroit and how they move the puck. Much funner game to watch.

oh yeah all minnesota boye ay, thats a good idea!!!!! I thought the object was to win as many games as posibble???

How about another minnesota boy, Kevin Constantine. He's from my hometown, Int'l Falls and has previous NHL experience. He's also coaching the Houston team in the AHL..

• 2 weeks later...

JL will retire.

DR will be fired........maybe.

They maybe bring in Mike Milbury as GM.....Jim Shoenfeld as coach.

smile

Could happen?

T.

I think KC is a far better AHL coach than an NHL coach. I've heard rumblings about Pierre Page taking over. . Anyone hear the same? Thoughts?