• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

Hit a local lake today with Eyeguy, Tom S and Monstermoose. We drilled a ton of holes across one whole shoreline in search of active panfish.  I didn't have my phone with, hopefully some of the other guys can add some photos:)

• Thumbs Up 3

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Nice ones guys.

I hit Horseshoe to chase some midday kitties for few hours.  Schools were really moving and I had to bore a pile of holes to stay on top of them.  A few hours of hide and seek.  Ended up with 10 and a couple party crappies. Met up with Icehawk and settled in on a panfish spot.  Got a few for the pan but nothing spectacular although the company was good. ;)

The spot that the trailer went through by the Meth hole has a bunch of branches sticking out of it right now.  Give it a wide berth.

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Nice fish Guys. Jeff was a good time we will do it again soon. Royce you better get to bed your on Auger detail tomorrow LOl

• Thumbs Up 3

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders
9 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Nice fish Guys. Jeff was a good time we will do it again soon. Royce you better get to bed your on Auger detail tomorrow LOl

LOL    I got zee brats...   

• Thumbs Up 1

Man Rick you are a die hard :) Nice Fish. I took today off to rest a little after yesterdays workout Tommorow its off to Big O to test my witts and patience. Give me a holler when you get back from work.  

• Thumbs Up 2

Well I failed to get into a descent crappie bite on the chain tonight but did land a big smallie which made the trip worthwhile.....and the fact that I was fishing :). 

Pinksinko the chain can be humbling at times. :) There are a few nice smallies still roaming out there and they sure do put up a fight!  If you ever want company fishing out there throw me a pm. If I'm open Ill join you .

Sounds good IceHawk!! Hopefully I get up there before March, but I need to squeeze in a few more sturgeon and walleye trips before the season closes. 

Nice outcome Rick on a more than not perfect day. Man it was windy!!!!  Good job by you two downsizeing to topside a few fish under tough conditions. Me I opted to head in to St Cloud to restock with some more fiskas  It was nice and cozy browseing in Scheels and I didn't have to worry about parasailing :lol: Wow is Mills Fleet picked over the racks are just about empty,  

• Thumbs Up 1

Nice Gill Royce. Talk about the ice wow drove the wheeler out today no truck on for me anymore ice is going S fast.

• Thumbs Up 1

Fishing wasn't the best....but with a little work we landed on a few.    Royce scored biggest gill,  likley biggest crappie and smallest perch:D. Nice job on the cpr with that big female gill, she might be a 10incher by next winter:)

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

sure hope so. shoulda got a pic of that monster perch ! !  lol  

3 hours ago, IceHawk said:

Talk about the ice wow drove the wheeler out today no truck on for me anymore ice is going

Probably the Best advice on here !!!! Stay safe my Friends

Anyone know where the fish are biting? Went south of St.Cloud on Monday and caought notjhing. They were down there thick but nothing just a few bites. Anything helps. Thanks.