• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

St Cloud Fishing Reports

26 minutes ago, Weathertite said:

Looks like you 2 found a few nice fish , any size to them ?  Is that Tom Sawyer ?

Yea, that's Tommy Sawyer:). We did get a few real nice ones, but had to work our butts of to get them:)

• Thumbs Up 1

Thank you Rick , Hope your next outings are more productive. Strange year for a good bite , Is it because of the really late ice ?

6 minutes ago, Rick G said:

but had to work our butts of to get them:)

Looks like you worked harder than he did!!!!! :lol:

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Builders

gonna be nice next week guys,  I'll bring the brats ! ! ;) 

2 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

Not sure that they want your Kids to be with :P  Sorry , I just couldn't resist. LOL

• Thumbs Up 2

7 hours ago, eyeguy 54 said:

:ok:  

6 hours ago, Cmax said:

How's the ice looking on horseshoe? Did we make some ice in the last few days?

Ice is still in very good shape.

• Thumbs Up 1

On 2/12/2016 at 10:05 PM, eyeguy 54 said:

Man that bull had beautiful color Rick; awesome gill man!

I'll bring a sharp Lazer Mag Express Royce........:Zap: a few hundred more holes.

• Thumbs Up 4

On 2/12/2016 at 9:29 PM, Weathertite said:

Looks like you worked harder than he did!!!!! :lol:

I'm just not as photogenic as Ricky. Using only plastics all day, I actually worked harder Mike.

074.JPG

076.JPG

I was very surprised the fish didn't go nuts during the snow storm084.JPG

• Thumbs Up 3

you should have been out this morning tommy  nice and sunny for pics. :):)

19 minutes ago, eyeguy 54 said:

you should have been out this morning tommy  nice and sunny for pics. :):)

Late afternoon and early evening has been best, if you know where to look :D

• Thumbs Up 1

you guys are animals. have fun and dont freeze to the ground :D

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

Nice Fish Rick good  to c you guys today! The sunfish gods r calling time for a run N or Westr,lets get the panfish  posse together and chase for the mystical 11 inch gill :D

Fishing at the Meth Hole b carefull out there people.:eek:  Saw a  enclosed snowmobile trailer fall in it today. It was just one side and they got it out  but it could of turned out way  worse. To all the guys fishing for cats  use caution when ventureing around that area, That hole is hard to c.  Saw a full size truck go down there one year and with warmer temps ahead  don't want to see another :crazy:

• Thumbs Up 4

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Rick said it looked spooky when we had the gathering a couple weeks ago.

38 minutes ago, IceHawk said:

Nice Fish Rick good  to c you guys today! The sunfish gods r calling time for a run N or Westr,lets get the panfish  posse together and chase for the mystical 11 inch gill :D

Fishing at the Meth Hole b carefull out there people.:eek:  Saw a  enclosed snowmobile trailer fall in it today. It was just one side and they got it out  but it could of turned out way  worse. To all the guys fishing for cats  use caution when ventureing around that area, That hole is hard to c.  Saw a full size truck go down there one year and with warmer temps ahead  don't want to see another :crazy:

name the chase day . :)   we will get that 11 ! ! ! ! !  

On ‎2‎/‎12‎/‎2016 at 9:22 PM, Rick G said:

but had to work our butts of to get them:)

I was making a wise crack about Butt size , I know that you caught more fish than he did . ( your smarter ) but don't tell anyone. Lmao Mike

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

They look delicious Tom.  Fresh fish rocks!

20 hours ago, IceHawk said:

Where exactly is the sketchy parts around that area. I know the area that people call the meth hole but not exactly where to watch out for.

• Official Fishing Report Team - MN

The ice around the Meth hole is good other than the open pocket that forms where the gas bubbles come up. Problem is its not marked and tough to see. My advice park at Hammers point and walk over and find it before you venture farther with a vehicle.

Back in the old days the former owner of the lumber yard in Richmond use to Mark that spot. My dad helped. Why don't they mark that anymore?

• Thumbs Up 1