• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

2020 Crane Lake - Lake Kabetogama-Namakan Lake Fishing Reports

• Replies 551
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• imhatz

• SledNeck

• Rick

• CRAZYEYES

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Spot on Satchmo...biggest variable is the changing weather this time of year.  Cold nights, warm days change those water temps enough to push bait fish around.  Wind and consistent wind in the same di

Been on Kab since Saturday and have been doing good on slot fish, not great on keepers though. There sure is a healthy class of 21 to 24 inchers in this lake. Minnows have been out fishing leeches or

Hey dan, hope your trip was good....we had 4 seasons in 5 days ! Think we saw you motor by in the houseboat through grassy towing a few boats behind. Must have been you...no one else except one boat

Posted Images

"I didnt think the fishing was that good this time of year on kab...I only went here cause it was too windy to fish Rainy"

Glad you had a good time and that you figured out that you don't have to go all the way to Rainy to catch some nice eyes. Keep up the good work Sled!!!

"I didnt think the fishing was that good this time of year on kab...I only went here cause it was too windy to fish Rainy"

Glad you had a good time and that you figured out that you don't have to go all the way to Rainy to catch some nice eyes. Keep up the good work Sled!!!

To be fair. I havent found a lake yet that is on the same level as Rainy as far as numbers of quality fish. YES folks, it is that good.

I will say that I love Kab. The woodenfrog boat landing always has spots to park. Short boat ride to my first fishing spots. It can get rough, but I have not seen a day where you cant get out of the wind a little to still be able to fish. Boat traffic is very mild. Lots of wildlife (seen a huge 12 point on an island sunday). I CANT BELIEVE I WASTED SO MUCH TIME FISHING FOR BASS AND PIKE in the past, ON THIS LAKE!

The bad part is the road into wooden frog is in need of repair.

Fish are pretty chunky in Kab. Id rather fish there anyday over Vermilion. Atleast at Kab you have a realitic possibility of catching bigger walleyes.

I ended up with 200 miles on the truck after the crane lake debacle!

walleyematt

hey do you think u could help me out on spots im going up in the morning for the week

If your going for a week you'll have plenty of time to find a bunch of spots.

Motor around islands and reefs until you mark fish. Basic walleye know how seems to work out on Kab. Typical walleye spots and presentation. I fished the nw part of the lake. Any further info might require a a substantial paypal donation! Good luck.

Saturday was unfishable, but I managed a 5 lber and couple other ones in less than 2 hours of fishing.

Sunday I fished it 2 pm-8 pm and it was slower than usual, but we still caught quite a bit of fish and a few big ones. Got checked by game warden for the second week in a row. Saw another boat near us "who were catching fish too" get checked and the warden was there for about 10 minutes then when he left that other boat left right away...makes you wonder!

The fish were hitting leeches 4-1 over crawlers, which is the total opposite from the week before. Water surface temp was 69.

I did catch my 5lber on a HUGE crawler, though.

Had a bouy out on a reef not near where anyone was fishing and a boat comes from another spot trolling by at 4mph with 4 people using jigs and minnows (got love that!). They trolled 4 feet from my buoy like 4 different passes. I never saw them catch any fish the whole time either (big suprise)... I know a buoy doesnt declare ownership of a spot, but Kab is big and empty enough that you dont have to fish other peoples buoys, nevermind that they could have caught it and had a big mess.

bassislife

A little tip. Don't use a bouy if you have a GPS. If you don't have a GPS, paint your bouy green or brown, hard for anyone but yourself able to spot it.

echotrail

Last Wednesday three of us were fishing a reef on Namakan and doing pretty well. Around 2:50 p.m. one of the local guides came up behind us with two customers (A young couple) and backtrolled to within about 20 feet of us pushing us off that spot and held his boat there. We couldn't go back over it without hitting his boat.

He was killing the last 45 minutes of the day and left at 3:40 p.m. after they caught a few small fish. Later, we saw him on the Ash River after he dropped off his customers. An area resort employee identified him to us as he went back towards Sullivan Bay.

What low class act this guy is. I called the resort he dropped his customers at and asked they don't recommend him (If they did in the first place). I hope he reads the thread and and realizes it was him. No professional ethics at all.

fished sat and sunday

Started out sat at 11am pulled up to the first spot and caught 5 or 6 fish 20"+ or bigger in the first 15 minutes. Then after that the fish shut completely OFF in that spot.

Moved to a few other spots and caught fish that were too big...didnt catch a keeper or smaller until about 6pm that night!

All in all the saturday was pretty stellar for size and amount of fish, but we didnt get as many keepers as we hoped, but got more than enough for dinner.Crawlers and leeches worked the same until the evening and then it was leeches.

Sunday fishing started out slow. Then since it was windy, we moved to some windswept small rock islands. We'd troll into the wind and drift back...we hammered the keeper walleyes that way. LOTS of fish caught in that area...and we were able to fill up the livewell...we pretty much fished there the rest of the day, slightly adjusting and seeing were they were moving around to. WE caught them 14-30 feet. Crawlers and leeches worked in the morning then it was almost an exclusive leech bite after 5pm.

ks1-1.jpg

Absolutely stellar day of fishing on saturday. Got there at 10:30, and fishing was slow till 5pm, by then biggest we had was a 23" and only had one keeper....THEN the 30 mph winds and rain hit...

we had to park on an island for 30 minutes and wait it out...

almost considered going home disappointed. Then the wind died down to about 10 mph and we fished a place that we didnt try all day. Marked PILES of fish on the windy side of an island in 19-22 feet. Trolled back and forth and we HAMMERED em, limited out (2 guys 1 kid) from 6:30-8. The best action Ive had all year on Kab for numbers. FULL ON LEECH BITE! Wind was back up to 15 mph steady whee we were catching em. Caught another one about 23" jerking the sinker off the bottom.

All caught on lindy rigs with RED HOOK, RED BEAD and LEECH.

3/4 oz sinker 36" leader.

kj2.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
fishuhalik

Geez sled, I'm starting to see why you're starting to give up on bass and pike. Sounds like you're having a heck of a year up there!

fishuhalik

Hey Sled, you interested in joining up on Kab on Saturday, Labor Day weekend? I'm thinking of heading out to the bass lake you were telling me about for the morning and then heading up to Kab for the rest of the day, depending on the eye bite. If it's slow on Kab we'd probably just go back to the lake you were telling me about for an evening bass bite.

I just got home Wed after being up there since July 23rd. The cool weathere has kept fishing pretty good all summer and Up until the water hit 70 degrees you never needed to leave the west side of the lake. I think the best fishing has been on some of the east side spots the last 2 weeks or so though. Leeches have been best all summer and I have done fairly well on crawlers as well but this week I bought some minnows for the first time since June after noticing that they spit them up all over the livewell a couple nights in a row. Most of the time leaders have been best and sometimes a plain hook is the ticket and other times they really hammer a spinner. I have tried jigs but never done all that well on them. As far as depth it seems to really vairy depending on the weather or what time of day because i have caught them anywhere from 10 to 35 ft and the windier the better.

I just got home Wed after being up there since July 23rd. The cool weathere has kept fishing pretty good all summer and Up until the water hit 70 degrees you never needed to leave the west side of the lake. I think the best fishing has been on some of the east side spots the last 2 weeks or so though. Leeches have been best all summer and I have done fairly well on crawlers as well but this week I bought some minnows for the first time since June after noticing that they spit them up all over the livewell a couple nights in a row. Most of the time leaders have been best and sometimes a plain hook is the ticket and other times they really hammer a spinner. I have tried jigs but never done all that well on them. As far as depth it seems to really vairy depending on the weather or what time of day because i have caught them anywhere from 10 to 35 ft and the windier the better.

YES on the leeches. Ill be hitting it for 2 days. Sunday looks crappy cause of lack of wind, but who knows. I am bringing minnows with. It definatley does vary day to day. I find myself switching back and forth from spinners to red bead. Longer leaders seem to be working well as the fish are sometimes 4 feet off the bottom. My kid even had a walleye hit on the surface when reeling it in. I try to move around and find new spots when its slower, so theres always a bright side to little action.Ive found some stellar spots that way.

I've used leaders that are almost 6 ft and red hooks seem to do better for some reason. I also keep moving around but the best spots for keepers seem to be in about 28 to 32 ft where it breaks off to the flats. The one thing about the leeches is you don't get too many saugers. Last week when I swiched to minnows I started getting quite a few saugers again, one was almost 18".

okay

fished sun-mon

Sun was wayyyy to calm. Didnt do as well as I thought I would. found a bunch of new spots, though.

Sunday the fishing was VERY good because of the south wind.

chartreuse spinners w/ 4 foot leaders

and

round chartreuse floaters on a 5 foot leader w/ red hook

MINNOWS ONLY!

COULDNT EVEN GET A BITE ON LEECHES.

Lots of fish caught were 20"+ inches. Managed to bring home a pile of keepers though.

kf4.jpg

kf6.jpg

Nice pics, wish I was still there but I have my cabin rented out this weekend and I'm heading west dove hunting. I new they were switching to minnows last week! Phil at the gateway shook his head at me when I told him to get me a dozen fatheads. That and south or east wind is ALWAYS the best fishing on kab.

slower day than usual on sunday, water was almost 70F in the evening...

we still caught alot of fish but had more get off than usual.

5 foot leaders w/ floater and minnow.

ks4-1.jpg

ks2-2.jpg

Had a real good day on Saturday. Took a while to find 'em, but when we did we hammered 'em. Quite a few eaters in the slot, and a decent amount over the slot. Ended up with about 40, kept 3 limits, all on the south shore of what I think is Sugarbush Island. Also had one big pike come unbuttoned halfway up to the boat.

I just talked to the family that I had my cabin rented out to for the weekend. They fished Saturday through Tuesday and did fairly well for their first time fishing up there. They figure that they got about 75 fish in 3 days which was pretty good seeing thay did not fish solid the whole time and said Saturday night was the best. They said that minnows and rigs were the way to go and they found fish in about 30 ft on a couple of spots that i marked on the map for them and their son who is 14 got one that was 29 1/4" which is bigger than any fish my boat got all summer. I can't wait to get back up. I debated heading back tonight after Lee from the rocky ledge called me and told me to get my rear back up but I'm waiting until next week so I can bird hunt. GROUSE BEWARE!

Arrived Thurs evening to find the park very quite. Had our choice of camp sites. Fished most of Fri, Sat, Sun and a little Monday morn. By far the best fishing our group has had in 4-5 yrs. Fish were all over the lake. Caught all fish on jigs or lindy's from 19-40 ft. Lots of eaters which seemed to hang together. Majority of fish were fat 20-23" crazy fighters and a handful of 24-27.5". These fish are redicoulsly fat. I bet the 27.5 was pulling 8.5-9 lbs. What a great weekend. Minnows out produced leeches big time. What a great area! Will be back soon.

• 4 weeks later...

I finally closed the cabin up last thursday and came home for the winter. Aside from the last week it was the warmest september weather I can remember with highs in the 70s everyday. The fishing was real good all summer and i would have to say the last couple weeks it was as good as it has been all year. The fish have been back to minnows and seem to be a little shallower as soon as the cold weather moved in. In the middle of september the water temps were as high as 77 and last thursday when i pulled the boat finally the water in the main lake was 61. when it was hot I caught them in 30 to 38 ft but this last week it was 22 to 29 depending on the time of day. I've been doing a quite a bit of grouse hunting since the season opened and its been fair but a bit spotty. some of the areas right around kab and north near the falls and ray i have not seen that many birds but saw pretty good numbers south near orr and ash lake. All together I think I ended up with 31 birds in 13 days but with the heat opening weak and the dry weather you really needed to get off the trails and near the swamp and creek edges during the day. hope to see you all up there next summer.

• 3 months later...

Heading up in March for some late season fishing. Plan on hitting Grassy for some crappies but was wondering if I should try for some walleyes or northern while I am there. I would like to try a different spot then Grassy but don't know the lake well enough. Is there any spots I need to watch out for? Would it be safe to go over by the Namakan Narrows and fish around the islands at all? I got a GPS and lakemaster chip so I shouldn't get too lost. The season is still open upthere at that time correct. Sorry for so many questions don't want to end up in a bad spot of the lake if there is one.

magnum mike

Grassy has been pretty slow for the last few years. There is some decent walleye fishing in Namakan but I fish the Kab end of Namakan. I would avoid the narrows at that time of year.

• Rick changed the title to 2020 Crane Lake - Lake Kabetogama-Namakan Lake Fishing Reports

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  A fun week of walleye fishing as the water temps cool to the low 60's and fall colors have started.  The walleye are transitioning to fall locations.  Three different methods used to catch walleyes this week.  Drifting spinners, trolling crankbaits and anchored up and jigging with a minnow, which is becoming more effective each week.  
      Walleyes setting up across the south shore and with more shiners running, this trend will continue.  Jigging with a frozen shiner or live fathead has really started to be effective.  Give it 30-40 minutes and set up in a different spot if there is no action.  
      Congrats to all MN Tournament Trail tournament anglers this past week.  The winning team had a 7.52 lb avg per walleye for 10 fish.  There are a lot of big walleyes in Lake of the Woods right now.
      Daily limit is a combined limit of six walleyes and saugers (with up to 4 being walleyes).   Don't forget the slot, 19.5" - 28" must be returned with one allowed over 28" per day.  
      Fall is an excellent time to fish walleyes.  If you like the jig bite, anchor up and jig over the side of the boat for a very enjoyable and typically memorable day.
      Pike are active and most are caught but unsuspecting walleye anglers.  The feedbag is definitely on.  
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River.  Some good runs so far, good angler reports and nice walleyes being caught.  Fall on the river is nice as a small boat will work just fine.
      Most walleye anglers on the river are anchoring up along an edge or in a hole with a jig and minnow.  There are 42 miles of navigable Rainy River from Wheeler's Point through Baudette to Birchdale with lots of boat ramps.  
      Sturgeon activity has picked up as well with good fall reports.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Excellent fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 24 - 31 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler or a minnow continue to be effective.  As water cools, minnows on some days are outfising crawlers.  
      Areas with structure continue to hold fish.  18 - 27 feet are good starting points.  Jig and a minnow is the goto on structure and neck down areas.
      Pike and muskie anglers are locating fish on weedy points using double blade spinners and topwater.  A lot of fish are caught on figure eight.
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Please note, no live, frozen or dead bait allowed into Canada from the U.S.  The various plastics on a jig are working well.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.
      Charter boat transport and float planes are still available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air.  

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  Great walleye action this week with numerous pike mixed in.  Walleyes are starting to gravitate to fall patterns.  Walleyes being caught in various depths 13 - 34 feet of water.  Most anglers are still drifting with spinners or trolling crankbaits, but the jig bite is picking up steam. 
      Water temps in the upper 50's and low 60's.  Walleyes setting up across the south shore and with more shiners running, this trend will continue.  
      Reef fishing is starting to pick up.  Jigging with a frozen shiner on or near reefs is a fall goto and things are just starting.
      September and October are excellent months to fish walleyes.  If you like the jig bite, anchored up with a jig and minnow, this is a fun time of year.
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners are continuing to run in the Rainy River.  Some good runs so far and walleyes are showing up.  Anglers are catching fish in the river.  Fall is here.
      Most walleye anglers on the river will anchor up along an edge or in a hole with a jig and minnow.  Fishing is taking place from Wheeler's Point to Baudette to Birchdale.
      Fall is a great time to fish sturgeon, bass and pike on the river, although the vast majority of anglers are after walleyes.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Excellent fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 24 - 31 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler or a minnow is effective.  Minnows on some days are starting to be preferred by the walleyes.  Try both.  
      Areas with structure continue to hold fish.  18 - 27 feet are good starting points.  Jig and a minnow is the goto.
      Pike and muskie anglers are locating fish on weedy points using double blade spinners and topwater.  Some nice fish boated this week.
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Please note, no live, frozen or dead bait allowed into Canada from the U.S.  The various plastics on a jig are working well.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.
      Charter boat transport and float planes are still available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air.  

• AnglerJake
      By AnglerJake
      Heading up to Garden Lake Resort Sep 16 - 24. Any reports or tips from up there? Thanks!
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  Another really strong week of walleye fishing.  
      One of the main areas to fish is still deep mud.  Basically 28 - 34 feet of water.  Various schools of walleyes move around the basin relating to different kinds of forage.  
      Big walleyes eat a lot of everything but really key in on tullibees (ciscos) who live primarily in the basin.  Other forage can be perch, perch minnows, emerald shiners, blood worms, crayfish, and the list goes on.  
      Various schools holding shallower, over rocks or sand, based on bait options in that area.  Reefs are still holding fish, normally on the sides and base where rock meets the mud.   
      Drifting or trolling spinners with crawlers and trolling crankbaits are still very effective for catching walleyes this week.
      As we approach mid to late September and October, the jig bite will fire back up!
      On the Rainy River...   Walleyes hanging out in some of the deeper holes throughout the river.  Moving up and down the river, hitting numerous spots until you find which areas have walleyes is a good method for success.
      Some anglers trolling crankbaits to cover water.  Oftentimes, walleyes won't show up on electronics if they are laying in a depression in the river bottom.  Only way to know is to fish the area.
      Bass and pike are plentiful on structure, docks and weed edges.  Hitting various "goto" spots up and down the river is a fun and normally productive day.    
      The sturgeon "keep" season continues through Sep. 30.  Catch and release Oct 1 - April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Great fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 28 - 33 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler is effective.
      Underwater points, sunken islands and neck down areas with a bit of current in 18 - 27 feet holding fish.  These areas are good areas to jig.
      Pike and muskie anglers are still finding good fish on weedy points using jerkbaits and topwater. 
      Travel via vehicle through Canada to the Angle is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.
      A complete list of lodging and fishing packages around LOW, the NW Angle, Baudette and the Rainy River at www.fishingminnesota.com/Lodging.  

• klee103
      By klee103
      How are the lakes across southern Minnesota? 
      Do they "green" up with the summer heat?
      Are there any lakes you would recommend for sunfish, crappie or perch?  
      Looking to do a day trip or 2 this fall to somewhere from Fairmont to Mankato.

Any recommendations?
      Thanks!
    • Draht
      By Draht
      www.fuyu-outdoors.com
    • Bryan P
      By Bryan P
      What a year it has been with this drought. The Mighty Mississippi isn't so mighty anymore but doesn't stop the smallmouth from eating. Got out for a nice evening float after work and found a few quality Bronzebacks. 

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  The walleye fishing remains good.  It really helps to be versatile.  It seems one day fish are set up in an area and the next they slid somewhere else.  
      There has been some good fishing in 25-29' in front of Pine Island.  When the south wind blows, the Zippel Bay and Graceton Beach area have been productive.  These fish have been in the 17-21' area and are mainly small fish and eaters with some slots thrown in.
      Still big numbers of fish in various areas of the deep mud, 28-24'.  
      Reefs are still holding some fish as well.  Fish could be on top, on the sides or relating to the deep mud just off of the edges over the mud.   
      Drifting or trolling spinners with crawlers and trolling crankbaits are the goto techniques for putting fish in the boat.
      Hammered gold with glow white or glow red, yellow, orange and red/white are colors doing well.  
      The top team in the AIM MN Championship on Friday and Saturday had 88.62 lbs for 10 walleyes to take first place.  Some big fish were caught despite windy conditions.   
      On the Rainy River...   The river producing a mixed bag of walleyes, saugers, pike, bass, and sturgeon.  Spinners / crawlers or trolling crankbaits are a good way to locate walleyes.  Some walleyes holding in deep holes can be jigged once you find them.  
      Bass and pike holding on structure, docks and weed edges.  Hitting various "goto" spots up and down the river is a fun and normally productive day.    
      The sturgeon "keep" season continues through Sep. 30.  Catch and release Oct 1 - April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Great fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 28 - 33 feet.  Spinners and crankbaits are effective in covering water and catching these fish as there are various pods scattered in the deep mud.
      Various structure, such as underwater points and sunken islands, are also holding some walleyes, as they normally do.  Not all walleyes in the system are keyed into the same forage.  
      Pike and muskie anglers finding fish on weedy points using jerkbaits and topwater. 
      Travel via vehicle through Canada to the Angle now open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  
      To travel up to the Angle and avoid the border crossing, vaccination cards and COVID test results, charter boat transport and float planes are available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air.  

• cherokeeref
      By cherokeeref
      Wondering what water levels are compared to a normal year? Will be up early/mid September. Thx in advance.
    • chaffmj
      By chaffmj
      Took a trip out fishing to a couple of lakes guided by my friend Rob from Ely Fishing Guide Company with my son and son in-law. We caught some eater walleyes in the first lake we went to. Took a break for lunch, then hit up a small lake for rainbow trout.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JBMasterAngler
      The mouth of the creek is quite a ways downstream from the landing, and you’ll have to cross several peoples’ docks. Entire stream is surrounded by private property. Sure, you can technically legally access the stream, but why would you want to bother with the headache of dealing with landowners that DON’T want you there? Stream is small enough to step across in most places, it’s very weedy, and lot’s of overhanging brush. Not to mention, below average at best numbers of small trout!   You want easy access? Buy a Wisconsin license! Right across the river in Pierce County alone, there’s hundreds of miles of public easements on trout streams that are ten times better than anything Minnesota has to offer!
    • JerkinLips
      Pike suckers are about 3½ inches long.  Walleyes really like them in the fall and early winter.  Caught my fish in 13-15 FOW drifting slowly.  Good solid bites.
    • delcecchi
    • JN13
    • fishingMN4eyes
      Got up Thursday evening to rain and pretty heavy wind Friday morning had us holding off on putting the boat in the water. Fished briefly Friday evening at sunset and picked up an 18" and a couple smalls. Fishing was decent Saturday morning but no real size, everything was 12-15". I had one that looked to be 17"ish flop off as I was trying to flip it into the boat. All the fish we caught were in 17-22'. We were fishing around about a 6' top but never caught anything on top. They appeared to be relating to the structure but not actually on it. Tried again Saturday evening for a couple hours and continued to pick up small walleye just like the morning. Sunday was windy again but we decided to slug it out for awhile and caught one decent perch and one small walleye. We fished similar depths and spots as Saturday but they weren't there. Marked them out in 35'+ but didn't feel like fighting the wind out in the big water so we called it quits around noon and never went back out(the wind never really did lay down or we may have tried again). Jig/minnow way outfished bottom bouncers/crawlers. Wish bottom bouncers would have worked better because it was tough to keep a jig down as fast as we were drifting and we never found a school to spot lock on.
    • Mike89
      that last pic is great!!   Hazel is saying oppps!!!  
    • MikeG3Boat
      I am heading up there tomorrow.  Where do you guys get minnows up in the area?  Tower or Cook or down in Virginia?  I have never heard of pike suckers?  How large are they?  Are you guys fishing the East or West side of the lake?  Let me know.  I am thinking of fishing the East side tomorrow and then headed to the west side from Thursday thru Sunday.  Any help would be appreciated?  I am a newby to the area.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks!
    • monstermoose78
      Finn and Hazel are getting along poor Finn get the biggest chomps from the baby shark teeth. Finn and I just want a nap, but we can’t as we are puppy patrol. 
    • monstermoose78
      Crap I am feeling like an old man today. Hazel is not letting Finn and I take a nap, but it is getting Finn and I ready for duck season.
    • JN13
      Asking $1,100 contact me at jen at malcotools.com

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.