• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• WE CREATE LONG TERM, MEANINGFUL RELATIONSHIPS IN HERE ... PLEASE JOIN US.

You know what we all love...

RECEIVE THE GIFTS MEMBERS SHARE WITH YOU HERE...THEN...CREATE SOMETHING TO ENCHANT OTHERS THAT YOU WANT TO SHARE
    When you enchant people, you fill them with delight and yourself in return. Have Fun!!!

Rick

Mille Lacs Lake Fishing Reports

Rick

icon_rss.gif - Subscribe to this fishing report. smile

Go ahead and post Mille Lacs Lake fishing reports and conditions in this thread.

full-2-27502-millelacs.jpg

Lot's of good info below already. Newer Reports are on pages that follow.

Be sure to give back and share your fishing reports here as well smile

Thanks.

Edited by Rick

deerwoody

I'm up every week,I live 20 minutes North of Garrison.I have fished the lake at least twice a week since Christmas and have used Terrys,The Door,Hunters and landed off some parking lots on the South end.The bite is becoming more spotty but think outside the box with locations and techniques you will be surprised.I caught a limit Sunday on a crappie sized forage spoon with one waxie and one chartruse gulp waxie and these fish were 200 yards from any flat.The fish were stacked on the breaks and tops but not the hungry ones.I'll be out as soon as the weather breaks today.

skunked_again

Here is my *REPORT*:

Fished 7 am to dark in 23 FOW gravel out of the south side. Didn't move around as the wind was harsh for most of the day. Landed 4 walleyes for the day and 1 jumbo. 1 nice walleye (too big) and 3 12 inchers. What's up with all these small walleyes this winter? Never had that before, but it's probably a good sign for things to come (should be good open water season). Saw quite a few walleyes approach and back away. Figured that with the 'warm front' and dropping barometer that they would be in a positive mood.

Right now, it's hard to get around and fish 'the spots' without a snowmobile. It's getting to the point that the areas on the roads are getting hit hard, making things less productive IMO. I would recommend to anyone who has a snowmobile - bring it! There are a lot of walleyes in this lake!

Good luck everyone, and lets please hear some more reports!

eyeslayer20

Went out on the west end and the fishing was really good!!! Caught fished from about 6 am to about 8:30 P.M. on the shallow side of a nice drop off in 17 FOW caught 9 walleyes 27 being the biggest only could keep 2 and caught 5 jumbos. It was nice catching fish again. And like what skunked_again said if you have a snowmobile BRING IT!!!!!

Shack

Got out yesterday for a hand full of hours. Did a later start. As said above, the wind was a strong thing this morning. Here is a image of the shore, where's the shore??? grin

3205639124_16d65b5705_o.jpg

The travel was very nice by sled. As for wheelers, I would say you are to the point of no return for wheeler travel off road. This was pretty much the norm around the area's I was at:

3205636528_cba552112a_o.jpg

That is a good foot plus drop!

The fishing was good during the afternoon. I setup in @27 FOW, gravel out from Appeldoorn's and worked pretty much 2' or less from the bottom. I would switch threw out the afternoon between 3 red larvae and minnow head, but stuck with Lindy Rattling Flyer spoon. Never once dropped the camera, worked only off of the LX-5. Also ran a second line on an Ice Buster, with just a plain red hood, tipped with an over 3" fat head. This rig will pick up large perch, but I like it more as a decoy. I will not even say what I lost just below the hole on it right before sundown frown. Make sure the hook in new and is sharp wink

The bigger perch (as always) came threw in waves. So at any time, you have to be ready when they come in or you will miss out. Jig, jig, jig, jig and then jig again, until the red bar comes up by your lure and then stop wink Also, when you get one up the hole, drop back down as quick as possible.

It was funny, cause the tiny perch where far and few between yesterday. I love those tiny perch grin. When they clear out of the LX-5's view, that means bigger perch are in the area grin. The 7"-9" perch where crazy. I lost count on how many I pulled of them. No true ML Jumbo's yesterday, but if anyone wants a meal, ML is a great place to head to wink

Here is a couple images of some of the perch I got yesterday. I was alone, so they are not the best images.

3204787097_18f374d395_o.jpg

3204784421_8a32a9e2db_o.jpg

Only thing that came in after dark and bit was about a 10” eelpout.

Good luck! smile

fishersofmen

Shackbash thanks for the info. I'm going up to Appeldoorns wed-thurs with a couple guys from work. Never ice fished mille lacs so will try and use some of your tips. It sounds like jigging for perch is the way to go rather than deadsticking. Even if we can catch some decent perch that would be cool. Will give a report Friday......

Insp Gadget

Boy, I feel lucky ...... 6 I think 12 or under, 1 - 14.5, and 1 - 23, also lost one bigish one after about 6 feet .....

No perch at all on the flat I was on, top and then bottom edge, first spot was about 28ft, one small there, didn't see any on camera, then moved onto edge, had one hole in 30ft, and other end of house was 35. (24ft wheelhouse) saw several "keeper" fish on camera only caught the one 14.5", caught most fish on a rattle reel with dark red hook - medium fathead ...30ft end of house.. on my jigging rod I tried everything from the biggest to the smallest that I have, pimples, raps, misc stuff, glow demons, medium fats, heads only and crappie minnows. only caught 2 -10"ers on the jigs ..... did all my jigging and camera watching at the deep end - 35ft

I was off by myself ......

Riverratpete

Hit the flats yesterday 1-17 1/2 and 2-12 inchers (Wallys) 1-9 inch perch..missed a few others. Deep 30+ ft, caught mostly on jigs but also got a couple on set lines. Nothing on waxies. After snowing sun came out..really really nice out on the flats..quiet as could be.

63ihharvester4x4

did you get em while jigging or where they more interested in the dead stick?

Insp Gadget

mine came mostly on the set line, only 2 stogie size while jigging

Riverratpete

Most came off of jigging.

walleye-

Were the roads out of hunters in good shape? Heading up tomarrow and would like to put the wheelhouse out on 7 or 8 mile flats if possible. Also would like to bring up the atv so we can jump around during the day. What condition is the snow off the roads would that be possible? Thanks

fishorgolf

You will not be driving anything off the roads besides a snowmobile.

Shack

Check the report postss at the top of this thread.

Good luck up on the pond!

walleye-

Yeah I read your report and have seen others. I did call Hunters and twin pines today and both said I would be ok with a atv. Hunters also said that roads are good and will be able to find a spot on 8 mile and or 9 to put the house without them plowing me a stub. I hope that they are right about that as for twin I guess that they don't have any roads to the flats. Also the Red doors article on another site dated 1-21-09 said that atvs arn't having problems anymore beings slush and snow have hardend? Thanks for you replys and any more would be great. I will let ya all know how it went we get back on sunday.

Walleyehooker

Hunter keeps their roads up very well and they have a lot of them.

Insp Gadget

Was out of Hunters on Monday and the roads were good, and they did have stubs where they said they did. (that I looked anyway) I can't imageing pulling much behind an atv, tomorrow with warm temps and sun the snow will be soft and slippery, I wouldn't be able to pull my portable behind me, even with chains but hey, go for it.

I heading up tomorrow and my partner just canceled, taking my wheelhouse out. If anyone wants to join, it's big enough for 3, I'm leaving elk river around 6-6:30 picking up the wheelhouse in Onamia and heading for Hunters, be there around 8-8:30.

roy at royalynn dot com - will check in the morning if I don't make any connections at this late hour, make sure give me a phone # and how early I could call whether you'd want to meet there or ride all the way together.

Thanks!

Shack

Quote:
I did call Hunters and twin pines today and both said I would be ok with a atv.

What??????????? confused Are they letting you drill right on their roads grin

Good luck dude and please let us know how it goes grin

If we hear nothing, I will assume it went bad with the ATV grin It is not the slush, but the amount of snow on the lake right now wink

walleye-

Where are you planing on fishing inspector? I will be out by 8 mile maybe we can say hi. Will be getting on around 6:30 or so.

Shackbash I'm not puling the wheelhouse with the atv! We will be driving out and then fri. morning we wanted to go searching with the traps!

walleye-

I have been to mille lacs many many times sometimes for a week I understand how it goes shack

Insp Gadget

mines a big dark green wheelhouse (24ft) with atv doors on each side not on the back. Hooked to a blue/silver/roadsalt color suburban.

Depends on the crowd, (9 mile if it's not too busy, maybe center bar, or possibly over to 8, one of those three.

walleye-

We arn't positive on 8 either it depends if the road goes to the south or north end. Might end up on 9 but anyhow I have a 12ft king crow blue and silver with a red silverado and a polaris hope we can get around but if not we will stay near the house. Good Luck and swing by if you see us.

fishersofmen

Went up Wed.- Thurs. afternoon with my boss and a few guys from work. Told him to use Appeldoorns based on all the info. I read on this site about the quality of service. Because they don't have a house with 6 beds he reserved with Nitti's instead. Needless to say the service was subpar and between 5 guys we caught 3 eelpout and one 8 inch walleye. I don't blame them for the fishing thats the way it goes sometimes. We were in 30ft. of water and I tried everything I had. Jigging, deadsticking, euros, waxies, fatheads, fathead heads, crappie minnows, bro series jigs, plastics, you name it. As far as the sevice they took the credit card and brought us out to our house with no more than 2 words said. I tried asking questions about the fishing location and using different tactics but there was little or no response. Wed. night we went to shore to get some drinks and the service was terrible. We stood behind the few locals at the bar for over 10 minutes before we were acknowledged. The guy sitting in front of us turned around and angrily barked "what do you want". We just said we were waiting for service not wanting to fight the guy. Ten minutes later he was playing pool with the manager. The next morning the manager took our order for breakfast while he talked on the phone. I would hate to see the service when there is more than one house being rented. Will never go back again. Like I said I won't blame the place for the bad fishing but when you drop $500 for 2 days of fishing and some food and drinks would just expect a little more courtesy and kindness. Looking forward to using Appeldoorns next time we go up. I can now totally understand when the guys on here say it is the quality of service that will bring them back to a place not the fishing!

skunked_again

Sorry to hear that! I have personally had great experiences at that resort (never rented a shack there though). I was up on Wed. and did pretty good. Brought home a couple nice eyes and some jumbo perch. It was nice to fish in a t-shirt for a part of the day it was so beautiful out there. Where you guys sitting in the house or did you move around? Doesn't matter how 'good' the bite is - usually don't catch a whole lot by sitting in one spot all day, although with your situation that may have been difficult with all the guys you were with.

I guess the experience just depends on the circumstances and who you deal with on a given day.

fishersofmen

Yea you are probably right. I definately can't speak for anyone else only for myself as far as the service. Me and another guy went out and punched a few dozen holes but couldn't find anything. Tony Roach and his crew were a few hundred yards away filming all day on Thurs. We tried to get as close as we could without bothering them, figured if he was there all day he must have been catching fish. It was nice to be on the lake like you said beautiful weather.

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now

Announcements

• Similar Content

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello, from Sunset Lodge!

Fishing has picked up significantly this week. In Minnesota, high winds limited fishing areas but many of our guests were able to find the walleyes stacked up on the humps pulling spinners.  Gold and green crawler harnesses are working the best.

In Canada, working a slower presentation such as a lift and drag technique has been most effective.  Limits of walleye are being caught using gold and chartreus colors in 18-22 ft.  Key areas have been Deepwater Bay, Monkey Rocks and the west side of Falcon Island.  Smallmouth fishing has been heating up as well, using a jig and plastic on the rocks. 

We hope to see you soon!
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      In Minnesota, walleye fishing has been fantastic! Using a jig and minnow or a bobber rig, walleye can be had anywhere from 3-15 feet in the evening and 18-25 during the day. Pink and white, chartreuse or blue and white jigs have been the most productive.

Canadian walleye are being found a little deeper at 22-26 feet. Many nice fish were caught this last week, multiple 26-28 inch and a very nice 30 incher. A jig and frozen shiner is the go to, however a freshly dead fathead works equally as well.

Surface water temps are in the high 50’s at sunrise, reaching mid to upper 60’s by evening after this sunny Memorial day weekend!

• AdamT
      By AdamT
      I have a week trip planned for opening week on the big pond.  Should I reschedule?  I know the record ice out for that lake is May 16th. Does it look like that will be broken this year?
    • Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!

Fishing has picked up significantly this week. Minnesota fishermen can be selective of fish kept, as  they have had no problem filling Walleye limits.  17-19 feet will produce late in the day with 21-25 feet being most productive away from structure during mid day. Pink, white and gold have been most productive all around. Glow or UV have also had success during cloudy conditions if charged often.

Canada continues to give up Crappies between 25 and 32ft, still with a light setup and electronics. Many tulibee and the ocassional whitefish are being caught while crappie fishing.  Walleye in Canada on points and reefs remain easy to catch.

We still have plenty of ice on the Minnesota and Canadian side and trails are still being groomed. 

March is a great time for a last minute trip to the Angle!
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle of Lake of the Woods!

The Minnesota side is still kicking out fish between 18-25 feet. Fish are hitting jigging spoons when active; specifically White, Gold or U.V.  When activity levels are slow, try the Deadstick 8-10 inches from the bottom. We had numerous Giant Pike this week, all caught on Walleye spoons.

Canadian Walleye fishing is incredible. Fish are slamming aggressive presentations like rip’n raps and spoons tipped with Shiners. Crappie action varies day to day. An ultra-light set up is guaranteed to catch more Crappies than a walleye rod.

Trails are still being manicured and are in overall great condition. The warmer weather is exposing ice chunks off of the snowmobile trail and creating heaves, one near Knight Island deserves attention. Travel cautiously off of marked trails. We have 3+ feet of ice.

See you soon!
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!

Minnesota fishing has been most productive in 20-24 feet of water.  Guests are bringing home their limits of Walleye and Sauger with the occasional Perch and Northern mixed in. Fish have been most active early and late in the day and the bite has been terrific. The use of electronics continues to be very beneficial with fish taking jigging spoons, jigg’n raps or rattle baits.  Snowmobile ttrails on the Minnesota side continue to be maintained and are in great shape. We are still making ice, with most spots at over 30 inches. 

North and East of us in Canada, big Crappies are coming in on light tackle setups out of 30 feet. If you are looking for walleye, they are everywhere!

Until next week, 

Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!

Minnesota fishing has been really good this past week with good numbers of slot fish and a 30” walleye. We have been on the move with our houses and it is paying off.  Multiple houses producing an all day sauger bite with plenty of walleye mixed in. 20-24 feet is where we have found the most action. Glow and white/gold spoons have been the prefered color as of late. 

Our snowmobile and marked trails are in great condition.  Thirty inches of ice is common with 24 in higher current areas.

Up in Canada, limits of crappies are still being had in 30’ and deeper water.  Ultra light tackle and rod set up can make the difference some days, while other days crappies can be caught on Rip’n Raps and Jigging spoons.  Walleye action remains strong on reefs and points in 24-28 feet. 

We hope to see you soon!
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!

In Minnesota, limits of walleye and sauger are being caught between 22 and 25 feet. Presentation changes daily from deadstick to jigging but not both. Pink and white, or gold and chartreuse have had many slot fish and lost a few BIG ones.

The Canadian side of the lake has seen a lot of northern action, with the biggest closing in on 48.” Walleye are still plentiful off of reefs and points. Crappie action has been sporatic with the changing weather fronts. 

We hope to see you soon!
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      Hello from the NW Angle!

Minnesota walleye continue to be caught in 18-21 feet at the bottom of shoreline breaks.  Rattle baits and jigging spoons call fish to the holes, while a plain hook and minnow seals the deal. Perch and sauger are consistently found between 25 and 28 feet, walleye can be found there too for a good mid-day bite. The hottest bite this week was within an hour of sundown. 

Up in Canada, walleye fishing remains relatively easy, get yourself to a spot that looks like walleye structure and start reeling them in!
      Canadian crappies are still filling freezers at 28-32 feet, with small UV colored rip’n raps or a small jig and plastic.  Depth finders have proven to be a necessity with finding a pattern in the fish, whether it be rising or falling jigging action.  

Until next week,
      Sunset Lodge

• Sunset Lodge
      By Sunset Lodge
      1.22.18 Sunset Lodge Fishing Report
      Hello from the NW Angle!
      Minnesota walleye fishing has been consistent between 18-21 feet. The most effective method is on the dead stick set slightly above the jigging rod. 25-28 feet is also filling buckets with a good walleye and sauger mix, even the occasional jumbo perch. Slender and Tundra spoons have been bringing fish to the house. We have also seen numerous northern pike this week with the largest being over 42.”
      Canadian walleye fishing remain excellent, especially along points and reefs. Crappie action has been hit or miss. The bite has been better in the morning with anglers limiting out in the first few hours. Fishing deeper than 28 feet is important to get good action.
      Until next week,
      Sunset Lodge

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Parmer
      I don't think you will be able to run it on that generator. I have a yamaha 2000 and I have not tried it yet but from everything I have read you need 2800 watts to start the AC. All the 2018 ice castle fish houses are coleman mach 3 plus AC I think. 
    • BigVwalters
      The fishing was pretty decent over the weekend.  Walleyes were biting on rigs with leeches or crawlers. Caught 12 between Friday and Saturday with with 4 nice slotters.   Biggest being a 24".   
    • Borch
      Star Island in Cass Lake has remote, boat in primitive camping as well.
    • A Warrior
      Just returned from a successful trip on Kab.  Minnows did catch fish, but leeches were the ticket
    • Rick
      Angling regulations on Lake of the Woods and the Rainy River in northern Minnesota would change under a proposal being considered by the Minnesota Department of Natural Resources to reduce the number of walleye and sauger allowed to be kept in the winter on the lake, and on the river allowing only catch-and-release fishing for those fish in the spring.  “We recently went through a public process of updating the Lake of the Woods Fisheries Management Plan and identified several potential areas of concern with regard to current levels of harvest,” said Phil Talmage, Baudette fisheries supervisor. “That’s why we’re discussing these potential changes.” The proposed changes would reduce the aggregate limit of walleye and sauger in the winter to align with the summer regulations on Lake of the Woods, and make spring angling on the Rainy River catch-and-release for walleye and sauger. The changes would go into effect starting March 1, 2019. Anglers will see yellow signs at public water accesses around Lake of the Woods and the Rainy River later this month notifying the public of the proposal. Future news releases will provide the details of a formal public comment period during the fall, and will include ways to provide comment to the DNR on the proposal. For more information on Lake of the Woods management go to mndnr.gov/lakeofthewoods. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources is accepting public comments on an environmental assessment worksheet (EAW) prepared for the Tioga Recreation Area Mountain Bike Trail project in the city of Cohasset in Itasca County.  The city proposed construction of 30 miles of single-track mountain bike trail within the 500-acre Tioga Recreation Area. Facilities include trailhead, parking, signage, restrooms, picnic shelters, changing shelters and a bike repair station. Additional outdoor recreational opportunities include hiking and snowshoeing. The agency will take comments during a 30-day public review period from June 18 to July 18. A copy of the EAW is available online on the project page. A hard copy may be requested by calling 651-259-5126. The EAW is available for public review at: DNR library, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul. DNR northeast regional office, 1201 East Highway 2, Grand Rapids. Minneapolis Central Library, Government Documents, 2nd Floor, 300 Nicollet Mall. Duluth Public Library, 520 West Superior St., Duluth. Grand Rapids Area Library, 140 NE 2nd St., Grand Rapids. The EAW notice will be published in the June 18 EQB Monitor. The EQB Monitor is a biweekly publication of the Environmental Quality Board that lists descriptions and deadlines for environmental review documents and other notices. Written comments must be submitted no later than 4:30 p.m. Wednesday, July 18 to the attention of Bill Johnson, EAW project manager, Environmental Policy and Review Unit, Ecological and Water Resources Division, DNR, 500 Lafayette Road, St. Paul, MN 55155-4025. Electronic or email comments may be sent to [email protected] with “Tioga Recreation Area” in the subject line. If submitting comments electronically, include name and mailing address. Written comments may also be sent by fax to 651-296-1811. Names and addresses will be published as part of the EAW record. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      Efforts to increase the number of hunters and anglers in Minnesota will gain new focus with advice from a 15-member council that the Department of Natural Resources is establishing to zero in on hunter and angler recruitment, retention and reactivation (R3). Citizens can nominate themselves through Friday, June 22, to serve on the 10 open seats of the council, for two year terms, with meetings scheduled every three months. The council will work with and advise the DNR on R3 efforts, programs and potential partnerships that will benefit the recruitment of new hunters and anglers, the retention of current outdoor enthusiasts, and the reactivation of individuals who have not been active recently in hunting or fishing. Applications and more information on R3 in Minnesota can be found at mndnr.gov/R3. Any questions about this process, or the role of the R3 council, can be directed to James Burnham at [email protected] or 651-259-5191. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      Anyone with a 2018 Minnesota fishing or hunting license can receive a free camouflage and blaze orange Twins logo cap thanks to a special ticket offer online at mndnr.gov/twinsAs part of the Minnesota DNR Days partnership with the Twins, license holders can purchase a reserved game ticket online and receive a special Twins cap at these games:  Sunday, June 24, Texas Rangers, 1:10 p.m. Sunday, July 15, Tampa Bay Rays, 1:10 p.m. Saturday, Aug. 25, Oakland Athletics, 6:10 p.m. Saturday, Sept. 8, Kansas City Royals, 6:10 p.m. Ticket prices vary by game and seat locations are either in the Field Box or Home Run Porch sections. All ticket holders under this partnership will pick up their cap at the game. Instructions for purchasing tickets are at mndnr.gov/twins. Buy fishing and hunting licenses at any DNR license agent, online with a mobile or desktop device at mndnr.gov/buyalicense, or by phone at 888-665-4236. Mobile buyers receive a text or email that serves as proof of a valid fish or game license to state conservation officers. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Rick
      The Minnesota Department of Natural Resources has confirmed reports of zebra mussels in Norway Lake, just west of New London, and Diamond Lake, southeast of Spicer, in Kandiyohi County. All connected waters from Norway Lake downstream to Lake Andrew will also be added to the infested waters list.  A boater on Norway Lake recently found an adult zebra mussel attached to a floating piece of Eurasian watermilfoil and filed a report using the GLEDN (Great Lakes Early Detection Network) app.  DNR invasive species specialists conducted a dive search and found a half-inch zebra mussel attached to a rock at the south end of the lake. Separately, a citizen contacted the DNR after finding an adult zebra mussel on a settlement sampler at the end of a dock on Diamond Lake. Settlement samplers are metal plates on which young zebra mussels may settle and attach, and can be used for monitoring. A third observant lake user reported two zebra mussels found at the west boat access on Diamond Lake. “Early detection is possible when people watch for aquatic invasive species and contact us when they find them,” DNR invasive species specialist Eric Katzenmeyer said. “Take a clear photo and keep the specimen, if possible, for DNR identification.” There are several ways to be a more observant lake user. Download the GLEDN app and use it to report invasive animals and plants. Build a settlement sampler plate, using instructions available here. Consider becoming a certified aquatic invasive species detector through University of Minnesota Extension or get engaged with lake or county monitoring programs. Whether or not a lake is listed as infested, Minnesota law requires boaters and anglers to: Clean watercraft of aquatic plants and prohibited invasive species. Drain all water by removing drain plugs and keeping them out during transport. Dispose of unwanted bait in the trash. Some invasive species are small and difficult to see at the access. To remove or kill them, take one or more of the following precautions before moving to another waterbody, especially after leaving infested waters: Spray with high-pressure water. Rinse with very hot water (120 degrees Fahrenheit for at least two minutes or 140 degrees for at least 10 seconds). Dry for at least five days. Zebra mussels can compete with native species for food and habitat, cut the feet of swimmers, reduce the performance of boat motors, and cause expensive damage to water intake pipes. People should contact an area DNR aquatic invasive species specialist if they think they have found zebra mussels or any other invasive species that has not already been confirmed in a lake. More information is available at mndnr.gov/ais. Discuss below - to view set the hook here.
    • Jmnhunter
      i would be surprised; but mine is the samething, alittle loud! i cant find out which model i have, i even have the paperwork, looks like it oculd be the mach 3 plus and by the specs, i should be able to run my 1700 genny?