• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Boar

Gull rock an Lil' gull rock Q?

Boar

Well I have been thinking about this for awhile actually since last thursday since I set up my house there, I have never fished that area before or for many years especially lil' gull rock which is just north of the rock, an was wondering if anyone has experience fishing that area an if it can be good, My house is in 28' just one the west side of lil gull rock, one thing I know is a guy can do good with pout which is cool with me, but the eyes a saugies, how about those. Thanks boar

bapperpimp

I fish that area in the summer time and its one of those spots that will hold a few fish at a time. I can usually go over to Lil Gull Rock Reef and get 1-2 right away and then its done. I have tried in the winter time with minimal luck. I will usually head over to Gull Rock Reef west of the rock or head to Tower or Arnesen's reef.

LakeoftheWoods

I've been out to gull rock 2 or 3 times this year already. have had decent luck every time.

baitshopboy

well my two cents, is that when fishing both those spots, its about just pounding lures down there.... find what the fish want... use to always put the house out on south side of gull and did really well on saugers in feb. and eyes all the time.. hope that helps there always down there just have to figure them out