• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Connect, BE BRAVE - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

Fishing Report Clubs - Make Your Own "Post Your Thoughts" - Leave YOUR mark, make each place you visit "a little better"!

Join the Minnesota Fishing Report Club, where only club members see detailed info that is shared. CLICK HERE to join.

Have Fun!!!

SolidOak

anyone having any luck on Elk Lake near Zimmerman? Thinking of heading up that way.

thanks for any help.

mt1017

out there last weekend lots of small 5-6" crappies 3 of us didn't bring a single fish home

Juan Grande

We fished in about 9' feet of water off the north point last weekend. Only caught a few small sunnies and crappies. All fish came right before dusk on waxies.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• HunterFisher11
      So looking at some property on long lake right by Ottertail lake and wondering how the fishing is on it and the depths on it? Thanks for any information!!!!
    • scottschiller
      still for sale?  
    • Raven77
      What moose said.  Tore up my lower unit there several years ago up toward the Kiwishiwi.  
    • Fish Head
      Mark B!!!  Great to hear one of your reports again. I sure miss them.  Take care and I'm looking forward to hearing about your trip in Sept. 
    • Toshjhao
      I know it’s a little ways out but will be my first time going to lake vermilion August 7-10 out of Norwegian bay. Just wondering how the bass fishing is and will be around that time if anyone knows 
    • Duckhunter1941
      Thanks for the information! Are you talking about south walnut by the dam and just north of there where the other river meets the lake? I’d assume it’s more of a spring spot when the waters a little higher and the walleyes are running? 
    • Rick
      It's a shallow lake with a channel that runs through it. You will be better off with a canoe or kayak to fish it.   The walleyes tend to congregate where the channel runs close to shore. You can also fish the holes in the blue earth river for them. A few flatties hang there too.
    • monstermoose78
      Watch for rocks. Where there is current. 
    • Wanderer
      Whatya got?  If it’s for free it’s for me. 😁
    • Duckhunter1941
      I was wondering if anyone has ever fished walnut or south walnut lake/ the blue earth river area? I see the dnr stocks walleye about every other year but I never hear of anyone fishing it 

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.