• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MarFish

Powers lake in Lake Elmo

MarFish

wondering if anyone has fished and what if any you have caught the DNR website says stocked well and kindda want to try seen people catch some nice wallys out there couple years ago

bloc004

I have been out there a few times. Alot of small perch and sunnies, one crappie, and one nice northern. Other than that pretty slow each day, but I have not worked further back yet tho.

hunt4food

Hello MarFish....I see you are fairly new to FM. Welcome!! The forum you are posting in is more specific to fishing the St. Croix River. You may want to consider posting your other lake questions to the "East Central Lakes" or the "metro area lakes and rivers" forums. Good luck!

NAGORSKI

This lake is located in Woodbury and is pretty small.I do beleive it was a stocked lake by the DNR but any thing I have caught out there has been really small sunnies and crappies.

deathmatch782

went out there 2 weekends ago for my test run on new equipment, caught a bunch of small perch and a few decent gills

fishwater

Hello MarFish....I see you are fairly new to FM. Welcome!! The forum you are posting in is more specific to fishing the St. Croix River. You may want to consider posting your other lake questions to the "East Central Lakes" or the "metro area lakes and rivers" forums. Good luck!

+1

Burchoid

Yup... Woodbury not Lake Elmo.

Grew up fishing the lake. Have a 29" walleye on my wall out of Powers Lake.

With the introduction of millfoil, the city screwing the with water level, and locals lining up by the 100's in the spring when the crappies were over 9", the lake is pretty much garbage now.

[Note from admin: Edited. Please read forum policy before posting again. Thank you.]

Cedarcreek

I agree with Burchoid I grew up fishing it. Went to school in woodbury and fished that lake alot over the years the fish run small not worth th effort. Look elsewhere for better fishing almost anywhere.

bloc004

The northern I got out of there was just over 6 lbs, so there are some bigger fish, but I do agree there is better fishing!