• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
mrklean

Where to go this weekend

mrklean

Im coming up to the St cloud area this weekend and am taking my g/f out fishing, since graduating i havent fished up there since last winter. What a decent lake to at least keep her entertained for a few hours. I always fished pearl, grand, little rock and a little bit of pleasant when i was up there. I dont think i would go to the chain though.

Rick G

Something against the chain? Heck of a multi species destination. Not that there is anything wrong with grand , pearl, and pleasant if you like catching tater chip size panfish and tiny northerns lol. Just kidding they can be good lakes. They are getting a few fish on pleasant down in the second group of houses farthest from the access.

pinkfloyd4ever

Answer: CAMP LAKE!

mrklean

Where is camp? Sorry, Question, where is camp lake? That is a lake i have never been to.

pinkfloyd4ever

I guess I just Jim'd ya, check out the thread in this forum about Camp Lake! I was waiting for a HA HA pink. Although the jury is still out on it. Also, if you are fishing around St. Cloud, from what I read elsewhere, it is mountain lion area so be alert wink

mrklean

haha i should have looked into that a little better, dont worry im gonna bring plenty of beets with me if the mt lion comes at me im gonna toss beets at their face, the beet juice stings the eyes

Borch

If you looking for action Rice is hard to beat right now for crappies. Size is tough to come by but she'll be setting the hook alot.

IceHawk

I second Rice lake!

Boxcar Wllie

I have to agree with you Borch. LOTS of little fish so if you want action, it's a pretty good bet. Lots of traffic out there though. Was out Sat night overnight and pulled in some (all under 10" one that was 12"). Eyes were quiet. Rattle wheels didn't ring at all. Fishing in 20 fow. Their were a lot of guys moving their houses the next morning.

pinkfloyd4ever

haha i should have looked into that a little better, dont worry im gonna bring plenty of beets with me if the mt lion comes at me im gonna toss beets at their face, the beet juice stings the eyes

And/or pepper spray

pinkfloyd4ever

I'll be waiting for a full Camp Lake report

Rick G

Are we still beating that poor dead horse? ( camp)

pinkfloyd4ever

just got to give MrK a little carp is all

mrklean

6 pound eyes everywhere in that lake, i actually caught one that was that was eating another one, they were locked together, must have been hitting on his female eye

AB13

I read the post for camp lake and it sounded like I shouldn't even waist my time. And then I talked to my buddy and he had said that they do pretty well when they go there. Nice size crappies and eyes when there biting.

pinkfloyd4ever

6 pound eyes everywhere in that lake, i actually caught one that was that was eating another one, they were locked together, must have been hitting on his female eye

I just spit all over the monitor reading that one. Good one!! That's what she said