• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
bringnhomethewalleyes

Stolen Fish House

bringnhomethewalleyes

My roomate had his fish house stolen the other day from our place in St. Cloud. It a 4 man black frabil pop-up shack. Its a older house with lots of holes in it. We have had it out on Pearl lake a couple time last week.

If any of you see a house thats fits this description, please let me know, it would be greatly appreciated.

We both are kinda new to ice fishing so this really put a stall on our learning season.

AvonAngler

Bummer....sorry to hear that. Definitely keep my eyes open. Someone break in to your garage or something??

lovetheice

sorry for you guys, I will keep eyes open as I fish the area regularly

Rick G

That sucks. Will keep an eye out as Im on the ice every day. Was it the cub or the xl?

mrklean

sorry to hear that hope he gets it back

catfreak

That sucks. I'm always worried about that seeing as it isn't too difficult to get into my garage and there's always so many drunk jerk-baits around the campus area. Hope you guys get it back.

bringnhomethewalleyes

Thanks to everyone who is going to keep there eyes open, that is really nice of you guys.

No it wasnt in a garage, the garage we were using the owner needed the space back, so he had it in the back of the truck over night. And im not sure if it was the cub or xl, all i know is that it was a 4 man pop-up older model.

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Well it's all how you look at it grasshopper! 😉  
    • Wally Lindner
    • AlwaysFishing23
      Well “sadly”. Yes I just said that. Winter is coming to an end and gross summer is near. The hot temps, Humidity, mosquitoes, crazy busy boat landings, drunk boaters. The worst time of the year is near. Life is so blah now. No snowmobiling, no ice fishing, ( I wouldn’t be done for awhile yet but mom won’t let me go anymore😳), I mean really!? I could still drive my truck out What’s more dangerous late ice or being out on first ice on 2”-4”? It’s just water, mud and by far my least favorite time of year. This winter just went by way way to fast! But it is what it is. Can’t believe it, but so long winter 18-19😭🙋‍♂️. In summary probably one of the top ice seasons for me! It’ll make me feel better if I can share some pics with y’all. Enjoy! This is only a VERY few select pics from the winter. Biggest walleye- 21” (caught 3 total all caught while fishing for crappies or gills). Biggest gill- 9-3/4”. Biggest crappie- 13”. Total ice outings 29. (I wanted one more to reach 30). 26 angling outings, 3 dark house spearing outings. 
    • Brandon Fries
      I am new to catfishing, and live near the stretch of the Mississippi river above the Ford lock and dam to the Marshall Ave. bridge. I have walked along the shore, and found some spots I think would hold some catfish. My only concern is how shallow the river is here. I will be trying these spots within the next two weeks. I am curious if anyone has had success in this section, or will I be wasting my time?  
    • Ten point
      Didn't go out of resort was on my own off the edge of gull rock reef
    • Dash 1
      I just wrote to those five people. I am amazed at how I live in the South Haven area and yet every time I learn about these meetings after they happen. And they don’t understand why we feel they want us to stay off “their lake”.  Need to be more open and up front publicly about these meetings. As I have stated before in another forum, I have not fished Sylvia since this was implemented. Also I have not bought bait or boat gas in South Haven the last 2 years. I will spend my money where it is welcomed. I have been cleaning my boat at landings for years, plus power washing it when I get home. I am sure many good anglers/boaters do as well and for them to make us go through this inspection, which is out of the way and not even open 24 hours is rediculous. I am all for stopping the spread of AIS, but there needs to be better ways of doing a it than keeping the lake from all users.  We need everyone to get involved in this even if you don’t live near these lakes.  AIS is affecting us all but we need everyone to speak up about how it will be dealt with, or more lakes will be “closed” to the public with this inspection program.
    • CLPDB
      Ten Point what resort were you out of?  Thinking of going up this weekend.
    • gimruis
      I haven't seen many yet. I did see a good number of pheasants on a drive to and from Pierz the other day though.
    • gimruis
      My point was that I don't want ANY ethanol in an engine/motor that gets used for a while and then sits there - that's why I run ethanol free premium in them.  The ethanol sits there and gums up vital engine parts.  All of my irregular use engines are modern 4-strokes that run very smoothly and use a minimal amount of fuel and I'm going to do everything I can to keep them like that.  I use normal 87 or 89 octane unleaded in my truck because I use that almost every day all year round.
    • BIGFISH.JZ
      Got 5 nice 12"ers to fill my special regulation lake limit.. Morning bite was as good as evening bite has been. Released another 7 smaller 10" class fish. Fished 545-700 am. Crappie minnows were the bait of choice today. 1 rod was all I could handle with these suicidal slabs. Had one snap my 4# test flourocarbon leader on the hookset.