• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MUSKY18

Childress FIRED!!!!!!!!!!!!!

MUSKY18

Been out of the state for a couple of weeks and was wondering if this was a headline in any of the papers yet?

Big Tom

You weren't somewhere else trolling too were you?

Don't we all wish it were true.

pinkfloyd4ever

I thought this was breaking news! LOL. I bet I am not the only one either

mrfish1991

i got excited for a minute...

dont get my hopes up again please?

maros91

Yep, canned. We hired some guy named Jerry Burns. grin

Gary Crichton

Sorry boys, it will be another year, b-4 they think about it.

G.C.

Drewski

That really sux. Next year will prolly be another wasted season unless we pick up a good and smart QB that can audible out of all of chilly's bad play calling!

Sandmannd

Doh!!!!!! I thought this was breaking news as well. My hopes and dreams were realized and shattered in less than thirty seconds.

SomethingFishy*

Doh!!!!!! I thought this was breaking news as well. My hopes and dreams were realized and shattered in less than thirty seconds.

If your hopes and dreams were centered around the Vikings you set yourself up for dissappointment from the start. wink

I too would like to see the Vikings prosper but my better judgement tells me this is not the best area to be optimistic. I would agree that the first places we need to start working on this off-season is with a Coach and a Quarterback. smile

NavyFishin

Dang... I got all excited. I agree Sandmannd! I finally just got over the fact that they are not going to fire him. Now I have to start all over.

AlwysFshn

That is a cruel, cruel joke. I thought this was breaking news. My hope is that he stays for another year or so, Childress gets canned and Tony Dungy wants to coach again and comes back to Minnesota.

basssmasher*

I say we get Dungy for our Def cord position when Frazier goes to the Rams,, then let chilly go next yr and promote Dungy!

Steve Foss

Now, that's just cruel, trolling a big fat shiny crankbait in front of fans starving for their first Super Bowl win. Those hooks must HURT when they get driven home.

Dungy would fix so many of your problems. Anyone think they can tempt him with the sacred mission of resurrecting his old team?

I mean, I'm a Green and Gold guy, but I'd rather see the division become a powerhouse, with at least three standout teams that can push around anyone in the NFL, instead of what it was this year.

Darn good troll, by the way. Even though it's not from my forage base and was outside my strike zone, I rose to hit the shiny thing as it went by anyway. Call it a reflex strike. gringringrin

bassNspear

Got me all excited about the great news. Oh well. Maybe next year!

zamboni

I say we get Dungy for our Def cord position when Frazier goes to the Rams,, then let chilly go next yr and promote Dungy!

Why wait a year?? Dungy has experience, make him head coach right away!!

lovetheice

we should take Frazier for this next year and dump chilly!!!!! the rams can have him

zepman

The only way Dungy would help us at this point was if he brought his starting Q-back with him. This team needs a Q-back no matter who's gonna be coaching them. Dungy would have never lasted as long as he did without the 3 time MVP.

Dave68

10-6. Yeah fire him. Packers go 6-10. They bite.

fishinmajishin

Got me too. Dang you.

FISHINGURU

come on guys...this team NEEDS chill-rad and his sidekick t-awesome!!!

JoshTrutwin

Ouch! Hey, we all get to watch the freaking Cardinals host the NFC championships this weekend?!?! Um, no, I'll be on the ice instead, anyone wanna come with me?

tjoutdoors

I'd love to join you but I'll in Mexico drowning my sorrows and looking for Juan the QB in the MFL (Mexican Football League)!!

KTapper

This is not funny! I thought my prayers were answered..

lovetheice

wish I was going south, have fun and have a cervaisa(beer) or how ever you spell it for us freezing up here.

bak2MN

CRUEL CRUEL CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!JUST PLAIN CRUEL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!