• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Badgers vs Gophers

Cooter

This Thurs at 8pm on Big Ten Network - should be a good one. Did I see that the Gophers are ranked now? I didn't watch it yesterday, but heard the Badgers couldn't hang with Purdue.

The Badgers are always tough at home, no matter where the other team is ranked. They haven't lost to many at home in the last several years.

I can't recall the last time the Gophers won there, but I know it's been a long time.

If they play like they did last night at Williams, they will have a shot at it. It's a big interstate boundry battle so the cheese will be ready to play, you can count on that.

Go Gophers!! 15-1 overall 3-1 in the Big 10

"Ace" smile

Ace guide service.

not to be a homer, but I would be suprised if the gophs dont go in there and beat them by 10.

they are playing that good.

The most impressive thing to me is that the gophers are 14th in the RPI...

and that Louisville just man handled ND last night in OT.

I could not belived that we beat them up and down the court when we played them on a nuetral court, while tournament directors notice.

Cooter, how about a friendly avatar wager? Gophs win, you wear Tubby, a gopher player, or the M logo. Bucky wins, I wear Bo Ryan, a Wiscy player, or the ugly W logo. The catch is we have to do the same wager in March when the game is at Williams.

Deal?

what a come back! i haven't been able to watch the goph's too much this year, but this is one [PoorWordUsage] of a game... watchin' it out on the ice!

You know what, the state of MN will be embracing this team big time. You can bet on it. Classy coach, classy players. This is what Basketball is about!

Awesome game to watch and both teams played some exciting ball. Gopher fans have waited a long time for a win over Bucky. At the half though I wouldn't have bet it was Tubby Time for cooter! grin

Great win for the Gophers and in Bucky's house makes it even that much better. They are gonna be fun to watch in March.

Pretty sweet. I can't believe I actually made it through whole game with how frustrated I was getting. That was so much fun!

that was a great game. gophs came out early and looked like they would run away with it then all of a sudden they looked awful. sconnie went on a big run. looked like the gophs were gonna pull to within 6 at the half but a turnover in the corner sends the ball the other way and badgers hit a 3 to end the half up by 11. i thought it was over. great job by tubby to rally the troops for the second half. nice win for the gophers.

How many of these guys did Monson recruit? Did he (Monson) get Westbrook?

Monson recruited Westbrook, Jon Williams, Kevin Payton, and Damian Johnson. Travis Busch transferred during Monson's tenure but did not play for him. Shamala walked on during the Monson/Molinari campaign and got a scholarship in the spring semester after getting heavy minutes. The rest were recruited by Tubby, and it's worth mentioning that the development during Tubby's appointment for both Monson and non-Monson players was vastly better than the lack of development while Monson was here. Johnson and Westbrook were polished by Smith.

Comeback complete, Westbrook was awesome, Gophs should have owned sportscenter this morning. The block and then the nifty lay-up by Westbrook.