• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Cooter

Badgers vs Gophers

Cooter

This Thurs at 8pm on Big Ten Network - should be a good one. Did I see that the Gophers are ranked now? I didn't watch it yesterday, but heard the Badgers couldn't hang with Purdue.

guideman

The Badgers are always tough at home, no matter where the other team is ranked. They haven't lost to many at home in the last several years.

I can't recall the last time the Gophers won there, but I know it's been a long time.

If they play like they did last night at Williams, they will have a shot at it. It's a big interstate boundry battle so the cheese will be ready to play, you can count on that.

Go Gophers!! 15-1 overall 3-1 in the Big 10

"Ace" smile

Ace guide service.

CrappiesNCats

we've been ranked for a few weeks now, ever since beating louisville

Cooter

I wouldn't be surprised if they split with each winning at home.

hamrej23

not to be a homer, but I would be suprised if the gophs dont go in there and beat them by 10.

they are playing that good.

maros91

Gophs were ranked #19 as of yesterday.

fishin58

Up to 17 as of today!! Yeah

hamrej23

The most impressive thing to me is that the gophers are 14th in the RPI...

and that Louisville just man handled ND last night in OT.

I could not belived that we beat them up and down the court when we played them on a nuetral court, while tournament directors notice.

Cooter

Gonna pick up some beer and hotwings for tonight - go Badgers!

Scott M

Cooter, how about a friendly avatar wager? Gophs win, you wear Tubby, a gopher player, or the M logo. Bucky wins, I wear Bo Ryan, a Wiscy player, or the ugly W logo. The catch is we have to do the same wager in March when the game is at Williams.

Deal?

Cooter

Sure, why not. For how long?

Scott M

A week sounds good to me. All in fun. Best of luck smile

Cooter

A week is fine, good luck.

james_walleye

This would IMO be the type of win that could put the gophers to a new level. Last win there was 1994.

Barony

What a great women's game between UM and Ohio State. Defensive clinic by the Badgers. Man they are tough.

Dotch

You got that right. Gophers gotta buckle down in the 2nd half or da chise is in a world of hurt. grin

DTro

wow what a great game tonight!

Flaco651

what a come back! i haven't been able to watch the goph's too much this year, but this is one [PoorWordUsage] of a game... watchin' it out on the ice!

schweady

WOW. What a great win.

TUBBY TIME!

Wear the Maroon and Gold proudly, Coot!

DTro

You know what, the state of MN will be embracing this team big time. You can bet on it. Classy coach, classy players. This is what Basketball is about!

Flaco651

oops... guess you can't say HE double hockey sticks. eek

goose89

One word- WOW!

AlwysFshn

One of the more fun games to watch in recent memory

Dotch

Awesome game to watch and both teams played some exciting ball. Gopher fans have waited a long time for a win over Bucky. At the half though I wouldn't have bet it was Tubby Time for cooter! grin

zepman

Great win for the Gophers and in Bucky's house makes it even that much better. They are gonna be fun to watch in March.