• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Jakesbuds

Eagle - Maple Grove

Jakesbuds

Anyone hooking anything decent out there? Was out yesterday for a bit and caught about 15 dink crappies. I threw the camera down in a spot that was around 22 ft. and was spinning the cam pretty fast around and I saw white and a huge eyeball and thought oh **** that's a body. Turns out it was the white from the underside jaw of biggest muskie I have ever seen in that lake. Nose to nose with the cam lol, scared the c r a p right outta me when I was spinning the cam. I thought for sure the camera was gonna get hit but it just sat there for about 2 minutes then turned and swam away. It was easily 45+. Needless to say there were no other fish in sight lol.

bassnub

great little lake for some big time action. I fish this lake all the time during open water. But have yet to try the winter bite.

Aces In The Hole

On Saturday, I saw a truck go through the ice in the bay near the bull rushes. Pretty interesting. Not sure why some would drive into the weeds like that. Anyone else see it?

JIMBO55428

How far did it sink? did they get it out?

Jakesbuds

It wasnt out there on Sunday....well if it sank maybe it was lol. Why anyone would drive through weeds is a good question. Maybe one too many Coors or possibly just lost would be my guess.

pinkfloyd4ever

I just fish it open water too, glad to hear there is at least 1 muskie in there.

Jakesbuds

I just fish it open water too, glad to hear there is at least 1 muskie in there.

LOL. Trust me, there's more than one

Aces In The Hole

How far did it sink? did they get it out?

The whole front right tire went in. They eventually got it out. It was during the day too. Around 2 in the afternoon.

pinkfloyd4ever

Originally Posted By: yopaulypinkfloyd

LOL. Trust me, there's more than one

Ya, I know, just my skills on that lake are lacking wink

MNRookie78

No reports lately? I have been thinking about heading out there in the next day or two and see how things go. I drove by the other day and noticed a small number of people on the N end and the S bay looked pretty full, other than that not many other spots. Are there any? I've fished the lake plenty in the summer only to catch a couple small bass and that's it! Maybe throwing a double cowgirl or a buldawg has something to do with my lack of success? Lol

If any of you are interested in hooking up with me out there let me know because I usually have an open chair. I have a blue Fish Trap Guide and I'll be driving a maroon colored S-10, swing by and say hi even if you are going out to fish in your own house.

coombia21

what are you catching them on and how deep

thanks

bustin lips

waxies or gulp at 25 FOW. fast action of 5" crappies

coombia21

what is gulp