• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

WBL LAST NITE

I only got one crappie, about a 9"er. Lots of people just getting there at dark, must be something going on. Did break off a pretty good fish and lost 2 others. Eyes?

I was out from 2:30 - 6:30 and got skunked. Marked little perch consistently all evening, but I think they were too small to catch. The GF had a nice take on big minnow, but no dice. fished the north end, near a shantytown in 24 foot of water.

i also noticed that quite a few people were setting up as we were leaving.

This was my first time ever on WBL. I was amazed at all the permanant shacks that had their tip-up holes marked with beer cans. How are they going to find them now with the new snow?

To me this is nothing less than littering. What do these people think are gonna happen to those cans when the snow/ice melts? Can't they figure something a bit more nature friendly to use as a marker? Several had flags of some sort out there, I don't think they were any better. Isn't that also a bit like saying "I'm fishing here, stay away"?

Are you in the town off the left side road out of Bellair? I'm straight out of bellair about 1/4 mile out in the center road. 12' and lots of snake northerns, one 18" walleye and missed a few more. Thinking about moving the shack to deeper water but the allure of shallow evening walleyes is to great. Is it worth moving for the crappies?

was out there also sunday night,

caught lots and lots of avg sized sunnies and then...

BOOM a fish hit my line reeled her up and it was about a 13 inch crappie, but i thought it was a sunnie becuase i wasnt payin attention and the hook ripped through the mouth and phwomp, back down the hole she went!!

darn

kaufer