• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Metro area GTG is set.

I have a bunch of plastic cups, knifes, forks, spoons, and a extra grill if we need it. I will also bring some chips and hotdogs.

• Replies 146
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Christopher Quast

• BuckKiller

• ROOOOSTERFISH

• Kylersk

I'll be in Waconia but unfortunately not for ice fishin.

The wife and I have an orientation class at the hospital Sat and Sun to familiarize us with everything before our bundle of joy shows up in mid Feb.

Not sure what time we are done on Sun but maybe will swing out there after if it isn't too late in the afternoon.

JB

awesome guys I too will have an extra freestanding sunflower available to use and I also got my auger fixed yesterday too

Hay, Buck I have a good ole US of A flag , would that work?

the flag would be awsome... how tall is it?

I'll be threre for a while to buck

okay... we will see you there. there will probably be a bunch of houses between you and me... hopefully you don't mind.

Do you know if Jay69 was planning on comming?

I might try to make it out, its on the other side of the world but sounds like a good time. I have a blue camo otter lodge, with an open seat if anyone is interested

i have got a table that is good size i will bring

Cool chuckwagon!!!!!! Sounds great man

All,

My wife and I will bring burgers and cheese. Will 25 be enough?

Hey man whatever you can bring is better than nada, and Thanks for the offer it will be much appreciated by all

wondering how many people are bringing out grills?

Just bring one if you have room, if we need one then it is there and we are not scrambling at the last minute.

Is anyone bringing their kids???? My 9 yo son Dylan will be there thats why I ask.

Sounds like there might be a few people out there! Hey bigred1974, I'm probably on the same side of the world you are, hope to meet you out there. Unfortunately we would not be able to car pool, at least this time, since I will be coming from up north.

Buck and Chris - I'll try to get there by noon. I'll bring some oak scraps we can use for firewood too. I've got some cookies and snacks I'll bring - but let's touch bases on Saturday - perhaps I could pick up whatever is left.

oh, BTW, I could use a seat in someone's house too. smile

Dewey

Dewey I will have a seat open either in my porty or my permy we can figure all that out that day and Thanks for the generous offer.

Hey bigred you are only about an hour away from Waconia, hopefully we will see you there on Sunday

Just so everyone knows for sure the get together is on like donkey kong baby!!!!!!!!!!!! I will see you all there tomorrow around noon. I have the white pole barn tin with maroon trim house it is on wheels with the v front and FM sticker on the door. and killa has the baby blue one right by me,and his uncles (aka 516) is the gray T-house.

Yesterday morning I stopped by the marina and asked them if they could possibly plow us a little road out in that area and today I was out there to find out they were nice and generous and plowed us a super highway out to our houses. If you stop in the marina on your way out Please make sure you take the minute to thank them personally, so in the future they will do it again for us...So if you have a car it shouldnt be a problem. Like I said earlier if anyone needs holes drilled just come over and knock on my door dont be shy!!! Feel free to stop by and check out my house if you'd like.

If anyone needs directions or has any questions feel free to contact me or Tim (aka killa) My cell is 952-201-5029 and Tim's is 952-836-8035.

I cant wait to finally put faces with names, I think tomorrow is going to be a blast!!!!!!!!!!

Hey Chris,

Are you guys out on Center reef still? If not, do you have general directions?

I will be there and bring a grill. I am going to look for a chimney starter for the charcoal. I will bring some VBrats and some pepper sticks too. Are you guys out in a shanty village or a little away from the crowds? Man, after the week of cold we had, 15 degrees tonight feels awesome, I can't wait for tomorrow.

Curtis

Hey everyone, The GTG is set for sunday at 11 or 12( or whenever you get there) and will go for as long as people will stay. It will be on center reef...if you take in townes road I believe it will be one or two right turns and a left. there will be like a five foot USA flag on the east side of the group (this will be visible from that road.) There will be a few grills out there so we can have a cook out. there is a list of things we may need yet on the forum. so if anyone is willing to pitch in that would be great. just post if your bringing something. the weather is suppose to be like 26 degrees so being cold shouldn't be too much of an issue... that should be everthing that I wanted to say I won't be home all night (spending the night on waconia to try and find a walleye or two) and ill probably be out all day tomorrow so if you have any questions call me on my cell (952) 836-8035 or if that don't work try my dads cell (952) 693-8356. otherwise I will see every one on sunday.

This si the e mail Buck Killer sent out for the final info on tomorrows GTG! It should cover any Q's.

Thanks Chuckwagon

Squirtis, I can bring my propane hand held torch for lighting things on fire LOL!!!!!!!

If anyone is coming from the south metro tomorrow I was wondering if my cousin could hitch a ride to the lake with you?

He lives in Farmington, but his wife will be attending a B-day party off of 169 and Canterbury Rd around noon or a little before.

If anyone could help him out that would be awesome!!!! call me cell 952-201-5029 and we can work out the details.

gimme a call in the morning chris id be more than welcome to help, I have one other friend comeing with me, so ure cousin will have to lay flat on the fishouse in the back of the jeep cause there are no seats but ill bring him with provided my bed thing goes well as planned.

Kylersk, thanks for letting me sit in your house. Very nice rig . Christopher and Buck thanks for setting this up! I am definetly looking forward to the next one! Great time , to bad the wind started picking up there at the end of the day .

Thanks again, had a blast meeting everyone.

Good Luck Fishing!

it was great meeting you too... the fishing wasn't the greatest today but nobody seemed to mind.

Thanks to everyone for coming. I had a great time, will have to do this again sometime

Awesome time guys! Thanks Chris and Tim for setting this whole thing up. Thanks too John for letting me sit in your house. Got the crappies all cleaned up and ready for supper tomorrow night!

Hey it was great meeting everyone else too. Burgers were great!

Don't know if I'll make the next one; may be getting ready for the new gig. Besides, driving out there is like going to the end of the world for me smile But I do want to stay in touch.

Dewey

no problem, It was great meeting everyone,the food was great. To bad the fish didn't bite better.

Thanks to all who set this up. Thanks to Kylersk, for letting us fish in your house and watch the game. It was really nice meeting everyone and I am definitely looking forward to the next GTG!