• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

• ×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Borch
      All batteries are impacted by cold.  But the lithium batteries are impacted less than SLA batteries.
    • Coleman
      Honestly, that narrows it down quiet a bit. There's only so many points by a sand bar. 😄
    • Knowknot
      Be careful out there on the ice, we don't need any casualties..... Make sure it's safe..  
    • Huntin&Fishin
      That is if the snow holds off
    • leech~~
      Is that the one point with a cabin on it, or the one with the Oak tree?  😏
    • Horseshoe_Don
      Okay my secret.spot is off that point by the sandbar where I set up.  Really good spot on the chain    Don
    • ozzie
      just good natured ribbing😉 not serious! but if someone wanted to give out their secret spots...🤐 
    • bassbouncer
      I think I will be working there Monday. Was there this morning and footings are being poured
    • Vitreus
      How's the performance of the lithium in the cold?
    • Coleman
      I wasn't looking for exact locations, just ideas.     I guess I don't understand the whole secrete spots thing.  I don't mind telling anyone exactly where, what and when I was fishing if I was successful.  Again, I'm not looking for that, just general ideas.  I know the lake well enough to find fish. But, I just recently, last winter, starting fishing it during winter.  I've mainly done C&R catfish, because, lets be honest they're a lot more fun to catch then walleye.