• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jwmiller33

Brainerd area

jwmiller33

hello all. I am going to be making a trip with a couple people to Brainerd this coming weekend in search of walleye and crappies and other pan fish. We have a wheel house, all the gear we need (auger, THE LODGE ice house, snowmobiles, rods, tip ups, the whole nine yards). The only thing is, we need to find out where the fish are. Is anybody willing to give me some helpful tips of what lakes we should try, or possibily some areas of certain lakes? We have a Lowrance H20c GPS with the Minnesota Lake card, so if somebody could help us out, it would be very much appreciated.

Also, we are willing to hire a guide to put us on some fish. Like I said, we have all the equipment we need, so we don't need to rent any gear or anything, we are just looking for someone to put us on the fish. We are willing to pay some good money for someone to put us on the fish, so does anybody know any guides in the Brainerd area that would be able to do this? If you are just looking to get the money and don't really know where the fish are, please don't bother wasting our time! Can somebody help me out with a possible list of a couple good guides in Brainerd? Thanks a bunch!

Traxxx

You have mail.

shakojdub1425

can i get some mail to traxx? I like to know were in brainerd also?

Traxxx

What are you looking for?

rcatcherman

I,d get a hold of walleye dan,s web site for a guide or at least some fishing information....

jwmiller33

I,d get a hold of walleye dan,s web site for a guide or at least some fishing information....

can you give me that website please?

thank you! and thanks to everybody else including traxx for the email.. i will be getting ahold of you early this week

jwmiller33

thanks again...

Sportland_Bait

There are a lot of fishing guides in the Brainerd area but only a few of them guide during the winter season. Here are a few reputable guides that have been out there on a regular basis:

Todd Andrist- 218-821-8812

Dan Eigen- 218-839-5598

Richie Boggs- 218-963-4410

Ryan Traxler(Traxx)

These guys are the best in area in the winter. They are out there all the time. Great guides for any species, plus Todd or Traxx have some of the most productive fish house rentals in the area as well.

Jason Erlandson

jnorm1984

Mr. Money- go a lil futher north and get on some fish, the bite is by no means hot around the brainerd lakes-gl

skies_and_eyes

nice post.....

jwmiller33

derrrrr?

shakojdub1425

Eyes traxx!

deerwoody

Mr. Money- go a lil futher north and get on some fish, the bite is by no means hot around the brainerd lakes-gl

Good bite on Gull???????????? madlaugh

bigtooth

Go north? Skiesandeyes (Tim), some friends and I went across Minnesota and back on Saturday to fish some new waters. We did have a good trip catching lots of crapdawgs and a few pike. The funny thing was I went out close to home for a quick outing and had a blast. Fished a new spot with nobody for miles and caught a 28 inch walleye, 14.5 crappie, some walleyes and crappies to eat, and two bullheads. It was an awesome trip and when I returned home my wife asked, "Why do you drive all over when you can go out the back door and catch fish like that?" I just smiled and said go north the fishing is better???

skies_and_eyes

"If your not fishing a Bigtooth, your just another suker!" Bigtooth wacked them right out his back door, in the BLA. Fishing is good, just find them!

jwmiller33

Trax--thanks a bunch for helping us get set up and everything this weekend! we really appreciate it. had a great time even tho we ended up doing more snowmobiling than fishing because we felt obligated to break in those brand new sleds : )

my step dad is comin up again next weekend, i wish i could come with but i gotta work... i wish money grew on trees

Traxxx

Jake, no problem man. Glad I could help. Those are some sweet machines. I don't blame ya for wanting to ride those beauties. I had alot of fun, driving the sled and taking you guys out to that spot. Maybe this weekend we can get all the holes drilled in the house. laugh

jwmiller33

haha ya that would be nice