• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Taking off in about 45 minutes for some Crappies and evening Walleye action on Green Lake. Driving a silver Dodge Gurango and fishing out of a Fish Trap Yukon. Feel free to check in if out there. Can't miss me in my Strike Master suit.

Just got back from there. Welcome to FM Aaron. Tons and tons of pannies but limited keepers for us today. I must have pulled up 50 sunnies myslef and a nice bass. Saw a couple of nice pike on the camera as well.

Got out there 7am today, also saw tons of pannies and was only able to take home a couple crappies.

It was really cool dropping camera in, i've never seen so many sunfish. Also spotted a couple large pike and bass, but they had minimal interest today.

Where abouts did you fish Sandmannd? I was on the south side of the lake to start, but migrated to the channel and back by the end of the day.

I went left out of the lauch and just started fishing where there were some houses. Dropped the Camera down and saw a lot of fish so fished there.

Forgot to post when we got home last night. Caught ALOT of crappies in the 9 and under range but managed 5 in the 11-12 inch range for the pan. Also a couple of bonus eyes. Fished way out away from the crowds. Can't wait for better weather so I can get out in the portable again up there.

No need to fish among the crowds on Green - I've been fishing several hundred yards away from the nearest shacks and been doing fine.