• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Paul Waldowski

Maiden Voyage

63ihharvester4x4

landscaper,

that particular truck has been running out of that access for 15 years and shes still goin strong, it might not look the prettiest but boy does it move snow. that and its a international-- how could you go wrong?

landscaper

nothing wrong with that! whatever gets the job done!!

dfv87

We saw that when we were up last weekend and my buddies from Arkansas just about freaked when they saw the town hall on the ice with a heated outside biffy! Absolutley awesome "Shack"

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• Barbelboy
      Imagine solving insect borne vectors. A problem that has haunted mankind since we crawled out of the primordial ooze or were dropped into the garden. I think it's a bit unfair to call the MN DNR's plan to fight west nile virus in grouse incompetent.  About all they can do is monitor the situation and possibly adjust limits to compensate. Trust me, if they new how to stop it, they would. And then end Malaria, Denge Fever, and on and on.
    • gimruis
      Its even better for smallmouth bass.  Our rivers are loaded with them and there's very little pressure.
    • Wanderer
      Almost too nice if weather yesterday and today in this area.  If I were out today with the southern winds/gusts to 30, I’d spend most of the day on my feet.  Good day to still hunt.
    • monstermoose78
      I want to hear details 
    • poliwhirl18
      You're quite lucky. 
    • Kettle
      Although I moved away from the area over 10 years ago I can say without reservation that the rum river has fantastic walleye fishing. There's some pigs in there besides numbers. I've also had really good bluegill fishing there too! 
    • Wanderer
      Any news after day one?
    • smurfy
      i was told that the owner of the bait shop in deer river, george passed away earlier this week. story is they figure the  kids will just close the doors. i'll miss the guy. he may have been a bit more expensive, but his extended hours and honor system made it worth the stop there. one just doesnt see that no more. i'd call him if he wasnt going to be there he'd have what i wanted in his outside fridge and off i went.   and he always was willing to talk..........alot!!!!!!!!!!
    • leech~~
      MRGC, Welcome to the forum.    Not to take this off topic but I have been going by your range there on the end of Monti for over 30 years.  I have always wondered how long do you think your going to be able to keep it open so close to the approaching town before they drive you guys out with safety and noise complaints?  It looks like you guys have done a lot of work with the back stop and other improvements.   Thinking long-term have you thought about looking for a piece of land for a new range before the Anti's try and get you out?   Just a question I have thought about all these years.  Good luck, hope you guys hang for another 30!   🙂   
    • ozzie
      Welcome to the area!  Blue Lake and Green Lake are panfish lakes close by with the occasional walleye to be had in either but with more consistently from Green.  Briggs Lake chain is another good option for both crappies and walleyes and with it being part of the river system some size can be had for both.  Go a little south from there and you can hit up the Annandale area lakes which have walleyes and crappies.  Good Luck and let us know how ya do!