• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
threerivers

thrid fingers lake

threerivers

I went to the third fingers lake today. I fished from 8:30am to noon. I caught my limit of 7 inch sunnies (10) and one bonus 13 inch crappie.It was a very nice morning with no wind and sunny about 10 degrees.

Andy Loos1431189100

A friend from St. Charles was went there this weekend and also did fairly well, not that good, but he said the action was good.

*CRAPPIEKING*

where are these finger lakes you talk of lol

Mike Walerak

Third Finger Lake is on Pool 5 near Kellog.

threerivers

The Finger Lakes are a series of lakes below the Alma dam. Going south on hyw. 61 about 6-7 miles south of Wabasha look for the Pioneer campground sign. Take a left following the signs. Right in front of the campground there is a public access. Park in the access, follow the path to the finger lake you want to fish. The third finger is about 3/4 of a mile walk.

troutman

And don't forget,the limit is 10 bluegills in pools 5 and 5A.

Minnesota side only.

*CRAPPIEKING*

have the fingers been any good? been thinking about trying it

threerivers

I heard midweek was slow,two fish 4 hours.Then this weekend with the big temperature change. Maybe next weeks warmup will turn the area on alittle bit. Any body else have any info?

Woodchucker

Just lookin 4 any reports on fingers lake....either 2 or 3 fingers lake....Dont get out much down there, but lookin 4 some panfish.....Any help greatly appreciated.....thx

Chucker

threerivers

I was at the third fingers lake on 2/1/9 from 7:00 to 10:30am. Two of us caught 10 sunnies with 3 keepers. We went down there to see if we could find the auger that came off my brothers ice auger last week. He had a quick release on the auger and it failed. The auger went to the bottom. We got a magnet, and drilled three holes side by side. We tried some rope onto the magnet and dropped it down the holes. The very first try I heard and felt the magnet hit something. I started to pull on the rope and felt some heavyness,I kept pulling up on the rope and spun it around a half turn, and the magnet and the auger came up and out off the hole.I told my brother to grab it, he went after it like a 20 pound walleye. Needless to say he didn't care if we caught anything else all day. $192.00 for a new 4 blade auger.