• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
brna0102

Fish House Theft

brna0102

I've got a wheel house that I'm getting sick of pulling back & forth to the cities every other weekend. Does anyone know if alot of houses get stolen or broken into on Red? I know that I would never leave it on the ice over night in the cities. Or does anyone know of a place you can store them on shore? I notice alot of private houses at some resorts such as Hillman's. I wonder if you can only store them there yearly? Thanks for the help.

kelly-p

Check the "Wheel houses out of Hillman's" Topic

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• CigarGuy
      Chad, looks like a heck of a view. Have fun trying to decide which place to spend time at!
    • CigarGuy
      I'm not a muskie guy, but you'll have better luck posting this on the lake vermilion thread  
    • BobT
      That was a fat one! We don't know smallies so even if we had measured it, we would have released it just the same not realizing what we may have done. 
    • eyeguy 54
      shoulda had my paddle in the pic
    • Wanderer
      I got nuthin’ 😉   I think @Hoey has my favorite motor pic. 😁
    • Wanderer
      That’s a dandy BobT.  Good birthday gift for your BIL!   I agree with @DonkeyHodey, it’s all in the girth when they get over 20-21 inches.  My heaviest weighed on a scale went 7.5 lbs and was 22 inches.  It was the thickest smallie I’ve ever seen live.  I couldn’t believe the weight so I weighed it twice.   Plus camera angles just can’t always do a fish justice.  Me holding my fish made it look like a heavy 5.  It looked more for real when my brother held it.   Laying in the net on 22.5 inch bump board.   That one took my breath away; made me shake for a while.   Those toads will do that; congrats again!
    • Hoey
      29 1/2 Incher.  Biggest of the year.
    • delcecchi
      If you want to have fun, get over the Walleye obsession.   Bass and pike are also around and also fun to catch.  
    • alfisher
      Going to be staying in daisy bay first week of August I know it is not the best time of year to be fishing but I will take what I can get family rented a cabin and I am wondering how the fishing is in that area will be looking for walleyes does anyone have and advice on the area things to try such as areas, baits etc. any info would be great 
    • Rick G