• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
jtfabeck

Driving on Gervais?

jtfabeck

Does anyone know if they are driving on to Gervais yet and the ice depth conditions?

Jethro80

If they were how would you access the lake? The channel? I know the beach has been blocked off with boulders and that used to be my access point for the lake. I never have driven thru the channel and not saying it's a bad idea, just never have tried it.

jcb42

thats what they did last year, spoon lake thru channel.... i pulled out portable last year on early ice, haven't been back since

Sandmannd

I've seen vehicles out there, not a lot of them though. Full sized van on Wednesday.

Zaraspooks

I was out to Gervais on Tuesday evening and had 13" of ice. Was kind of surprised since the other lakes I've been fishing have 17-18" of ice.

Loon18

am i understanding this correctly? They drive under the bridge? /anyone catching anything out there?