• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Valv

Complete setup for Crestliner single or dual console

Valv

Complete setup for a Crestliner single console (Fishhawk or similar).

Includes console, dash with gauges, steering gear, windshield, etc.

$ 500 SOLD

$ 700 or best offer for Digital version with hydraulic steering

FishHawksingleconsDigital1sm.jpg

FishHawksingleconsDigital2sm.jpg

You can also use these in other boats if you want to "modernize" the look. Seats are also available

primetime49

do you want to trade some stuff for new 04 crestliner 1850 0r 2050 empty hulls with factory paint and foam????????

Valv

Send me an email, address is below.

Thanks

Valv

Dual console setup is sold. Only single console with Hydraulic steering and Digital gauges is available.

$ 700 or best offer.

primetime49

valv

shoulda got back to you

looks like really good deal

picked up few Charger glass and Fisher aluminum consoles so am good for now

will get ahold of you to look over your parts when temperatures warm up

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• monstermoose78
      Seeing many grouse?
    • monstermoose78
      @Surface Tension @eyeguy 54    The shaver style augers are easier on drills. The blades last a lot longer as well. But the two guys I tag will give great info. I have seen eyeguys nils cut and it’s fast now that he up graded drills. Surface tension sharpens nilsblades and is the go to guy for information on the in my opinion.
    • bassbouncer
      Sandberg 780-7153, Ratai 780-1124, Bodri 780-6761,  I did my own with standing seam metal from Menards. Really easy to do 
    • side_laker
      Millers roofing 
    • delcecchi
      I used to have that problem with my 115 merc, since it only charged at like 10 amps.  The new suzuki is more like 60 amps, plus I hooked up the third bank on my built in charger to the cranking battery.   Haven't had a problem since.  
    • delcecchi
      We are planning on getting a new roof on the cabin next year.  Old one is 20 years old. Thinking about metal.   Anyone got opinions about metal roofs, or suggestions for a reliable guy to put it on?  
    • rayguy
      Ozzie we have to learn how to fish a new lake structure cause of the zebras I guess. Fish upper quite a bit and have seen no sign of clearer water yet. How did the three way rig work out? 
    • mrpike1973
      I just replaced my Interstate battery for my trolling motor they last 1 year and 1 month just out of warranty. Went with a different brand this time. I would also get a separate battery for all that stuff going to the starting battery.
    • ozzie
      yes the weeds are thick in areas but it is amazing to me that traditional weed lines are not even sprouting up in areas!!  I have a section of lake that I have been walleye fishing for the past 6 years and every year there has been a weedline to follow.  The last 2 years we have seen the zebra's become prevalent and this year no weeds in that area!  Crazy
    • BobT
      Actually, it makes perfect sense. The car's charging system probably can't keep up for the same reason. I know when I fire up my farm tractor, even when it doesn't take much to get it started, it can take a lot longer than one realizes to recharge the batteries to full strength. During the winter, I only use the tractor for short periods so I often have to put a charger on it after each use to be sure the batteries are up to full power.    Can have similar issues with ATVs. Winches can put a pretty heavy load on the electrical system and using them to lift a blade repeatedly will put a drain on the battery that the charging system is unable to keep up to.    Starting an engine takes a lot of power and it takes more than just a few seconds to recharge the battery afterwards.