• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Fisky where are you.

havent talked to my buddy in a while or seen him on the boards. anybody seen him. hope the wife didnt hit him to hard with the fryin pan after one of his fishin trips.

Hey TC I am here and there. Too much ice time and my puter has been acting up lately!! My wife is now laid-off for a coupla weeks too...Ouch!!

Been fishing the westside midweek pretty regular these days.

Norm

hey norm,

puter trouble eh? have u been on u-tube lately? they had a bad virus hacked into there a little while back, last week or two, and alot of puters got zapped. real dirty bug, but they are on a search and destroy mission for the big V.then they need to find out how it got in. at least that is what my puter guru told me about a week ago, and to stay off u-tube till it's cleared up.

so how is the west side doing these days? r u finding any of them pesky perch?

Perchin has been okay on the Muskeg so far. Gets better later in the season.. More predictable anyhows!! Did manage 8 one day last week, zero thru the same holes the next day!! Size has been good on the Perches though, and good sized Sauger have been showing up too.

fiskyknut