• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
MNfishtrapper

Mille Lacs report from last night anyone?

MNfishtrapper

I'm thinkin about headin up to Mille Lacs later today. Did anyone fish last night with luck?

maros91

I did not fish yesterday but I see the barometer skyrocketed yesterday from 29.95 to 30.27. I will be fishing tomorrow with the wife out on the mud.

MNfishtrapper

Yeah I was on Tonka, but nothin last night. I might still try. Wow! That sure is a pretty pic of you Biff! Was that from your Oscars nomination from Back to the Future?

DoubleLunger

It was slow on the big pond all wknd. Except for small perch.

machohorn

I managed 2 12", 1-18" lost and a 26 all eyes friday night. The 18 lost was up in the hole and popped the hook while it was on top of the ice. My friend knelt down to grab it and the hook popped and caught his eye lid , hook in the eye or get fish.

MNfishtrapper

Ahhhh. Safety lenses next time!

leech~~

Was out of Cove bay Sat, and tried about 8 spots all day from 12-33feet all the way around Sprit island, nothing but little Perch and one hit at sunday down! Nice day but fishing was dead in that area. frown

eelpout1

Fished out of Macs Sat pm-Sun am saw plenty on the Camera and vexilar. but very few takers, we worked deep water up to 27' stayed mostly in gravel and scattered boulders.

SkunkedAgain

We caught a few tiny eelpout and saw a ton of small perch on the camera as well. Not a great turnout by the fish, but the card playing and beer consumption was right on target.

machohorn

Things have been getting a little less clear so I think he finally fessed up to the need of glass's that will help.

NickNy

we were out of mac's all weekend. Got nothin but small perch on friday. Saturday the same story until about 5:30 p.m. we pulled a 27'' walleye. At about 5:30 a.m sunday we got another hit but we lost it bringing it up. It was a nice weekend to be on the ice.

tbonehockey11

went out of Hunters out on the Boot noon to 10pm on saturday hopped around 27' to 35' 1 perch 4eyes all between 430 and 530