• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Cold weather...she is a comin

work sucks

Does the really cold weather affect the bite at all, or is it more related to the high/low pressure?

4 Days and a wake-up whistlewhistlewhistlewhistle

Woodman, That walleye in you avatar looks like the one you caught recently. Is that a replica that you just take pictures with in diffrent situations? laugh Whats the arrangements at your house on Wednesday? We need sleeping bags or are we just going to crash in your 70 and sunny shack?

You're right Work Sucks. It does look a little staged in the picture. confused That fish does look familiar, (green with a white tip on the tail) I think he brings it with him on all his outtings for the photo op. laugh

Hey Woodman, can you bring a replica of a 40+ northern next weekend for me to take a few photos with to show the family?

Going to be cold to work so I might as well go fishing. Just like rain days in the summer the becomes agreat exscuse not to work and go fishing. The bennies from working outside.

Well they are two different fish on different lakes and 2.5 years apart. I just like catching and releasing big eye's and I will show you how to do it next weekend if you want a lesson. It will cost you a Miller Lite though! grin

As for sleeping arrangements the basement and bar will be open for business as soon as you get here. Just don't follow Pete, cuz he likes to get lost!

See ya soon,