• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
AllDayFisherMan

Lake Sarah

AllDayFisherMan

I am wondering if anyone has any reports from Lake Sarah. I went out there tonight. Nobody seemed too talkative about how things were going. Set up in the deepest hole at about 4:30. Caught 2 crappies right away. One 9 incher and one 8 incher. Catch and release on both. That is what I normally do. Anyone had any reports. I am taking a buddy from work tomorrow and he likes to catch northern and I like the crappies. Thank you in advance for any reports.

neptune

I'll be out there in about an hour. If you read this stop on by and say hi. I'll be in a black avalanche with a green portable eskimo. Good Luck.

MNRookie78

You guys have any luck after I took off? Seemed like the bite started pretty good for you as I was packing things up.

AllDayFisherMan

Went out to Sarah on Saturday and fished the deep hole. Set up in the morning. Fish moved in and went away. Not much to holler about. Ended up with 2 9.5 inch crappies and a 10 inch crappie in the bucket. Caught maybe 35-40 between my buddy and I. Small sunnies and crappies mixed together. The good news is that the smallest crappie was about 7 inches. Any other reports?

AllDayFisherMan

After fishing Independence this morning, went over to Lake Sarah. Set up by 9:30. Set up in the farthest deep hole. Marked a lot of fish up until when I left at 11:30am. Half way down, all sunnies. Then stuff moved in up top about 10 feet down. I was suprised to find they were crappies. Never caught them that shallow below the ice. Only 1 keeper. Had to leave the lake. Anyone else doing well? I have only fished the last hole.

pikeguy2003

I talked to a guy who was out there last Sunday who caught about a half a dozen and then packed it up. Sounded to me like it was kind of slow?

AllDayFisherMan

Went out to Sarah again this morning. Was set up at 7:45am. Set up in the first hole after the channel. Lots of folks out there. Set up in 26' of water. Kept 3- 9-10" crappies and 1 9" sunnie. Caught a lot of small fish. More sunnies than crappies. Anyone out there catching crappies. The biggest I have ever caught is 10" and I am looking ot beat that this year. Any tips? Places you can point me?

AllDayFisherMan

Went out to Lake Sarah last night. Was pretty cold and quiet out there. Not too many people out. Fishing was slow. You suppose that was due to the 35 degree temperature drop? Ended up with 10 fish, 3 over 9 inches.