• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

1 St Annual Triple T

1st Annual

T.T.T.

(Team Tip-up Tourney)

3 person Teams

Sunday Jan 25, 2009 8am-1pm

Clearwater Lake

BJ’s Bait Access (Access Fee needed payable at BJ’s Bait)

$25 per Team

payout depended on number of teams

1-5 teams- 1st only (100%)

6-10 teams 1st and 2nd (75%- 25%)

11-15 teams 1st,2nd, 3rd (50%-30%-20%)

15 + teams (45%-25%-15% + 15% to biggest fish)

This is Northern Pike Only tournament.

We Will fish in a Certain area of the lake. Fish must be Registered or released Immediately. Fish to be kept, will be marked and kept by Tournament Director.

5 fish Limit per team – only 3 over 30” (State Reg.)

6 tip-ups per team. All Team Members must be with-in 200’ of all their teams tip-ups at all times.

Tip-ups must be at least 10’ away from any other tip-up’s(Team or Opponent)

No complaining if any tip-up is set-up outside of 10’

Just want to get a group of guys together for a little competitive fishing,[PoorWordUsage]’ing, Sharing Tactics, and [PoorWordUsage]’ing.

We will Barbecue on the lake so I will need help with that.

P.S.—For any # of Teams a Side Pot of $1 per person will be started for Biggest

Fish.

We will fish the West Basin of Clearwater Lake- Specific Area will be decided at a later date.

If interested

Email:

[email protected]

-

You can fish with any legal bait.

You "Must" sign up in advance. This will be limited to Probably 20 teams.

I've got a team ready to give this a go. How do you want to get the info? Email or post on here or? Thanks

Rob, I will email you when I get the 3rd member's name. Myself and another buddy are in for sure, but I have 2 others that are wanting in so first to call me gets dibs lol. Expect an email later tonight or early tomorrow. Thanks

how many teams have you got already. I may be able to get a team together. please let me know thanks.

Got your email.

Those that send me a email and I don't get back to right away don't worry.

I might be getting called back to work, but I will have to stay out of town so it may delay a reply back.

If all interested could let me know by this weekend would be great, then I can get everything squared this weekend while I am home.

Robbo

UPDATE

Our team is depending on one of the members semester grade. I will know by Tuesday the 20th for sure

Sounds good- Tell him to study. I'll be working out of town. I will have my Wife handle stuff if I can't get internet where I'm staying.

P.S.- Anybody know any good lakes down in the South Metro I could hit after work. Might be down in Northfield for awhile.

To the top!

Rob the low for Sat night is -16 and the high is 2 for Sunday. Gonna be reaaaaaaaal chilly lol.

Just got home from working out of town.

It's a go.

Have heard there will four teams.

1 more "should" be there.

and I have to call another guy tonight, him might have 2 teams.

and another said they might come with 2 two teams.

Meet by BJ's bait

Rob are we going to be able to just throw up a portable with a heater in it if for nothing else to keep our beer warm and possibly stand in for a few minutes? Not a big deal, but might be nice to have a heater running lol

Fishing was Cold and Slow. Got two more tournies(contest's) in the works. 1 we have been doing for a few years. $5 top 3 fish get money. We do get a few door prizes. Nothing Fancy though.

Might put together a panfish tourney also.