• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Welcome Tim. I went and visited Richard last night. (If you shorten his name the soft ware on here yells at you) I guess he'll be home on Saturday.

Hey Tim glad to see you are signed in and thank you for every thing you and Kim do for all us fisher man and women. I now I do appreciate every thing you guys do and welcome aboard. Thank you for making ICE fishing easy for plowing them roads out there I hope people stop and have a beer or pay you for all the gas you use for plowing. Well Tim it is nice to see you on board and keep up the good work.

Hey Tim,

I'm glad I was able to help you get set up. Give me a call when you get back to the resort this morning. I should be out your way around 9:00am.

Welcome!!! Keep up the good work smile.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Tim, good to see you here, and Tom thanks for getting Tim hooked up.

Great to have you and Kim aboard Tim!

Thanks for the beverage and the entertainment the other night. Who would have thought a mouse and a trap would be so much fun? crazy The pizza was good as well.

Hey did ya get that plow all de-iced?

Thanks for all you do at Hi Banks to help out our FishingMN. members. You truely are one of the good guys!!!!

Oh and thank Kim as well.

When is the vintage sled run? I have a few guys who may want to come up depending on the date.

Frank,

I did the easy part to get Tim hooked up. He still needs some help getting an avatar set up. If I tried real hard I'm guessing I could figure it out but I'm not sure I want to put that kind of stress on my brain grin.

If someone could help Tim and Kim get an avatar set up that would be great. I'm note sure what he has in mind for a photo to use.

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Tom, I emailed Tim this morning. Thanks.