• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Mantrap Report...

Has anyone been out on the big trap lately? Just looking for ice/slush/snow conditions more than a fishing report. Thanks for any help.

i was out there christmas day and it was slushy off of the boy scouts access...there has been 10" of snow up there since then...there is a lot of snow in the area...snowmobiles are the near only option unless there is some sort of established path...hope that helps!

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• leech~~
      Beat yea!   Different lake though.  👍    
    • fishingdad
      I forgot to post a pic from my previous post 🤷
    • Nathan T. Lindsay
      Yes, using blockchain is more than saturated. UKSA creates favorable conditions for opening projects to overcome orbital interference for stable work of satellite systems, UKSA Awards £ 3.9 Million For Space Debris Removal Projects. Help in the form of grants helps active participants in the space market to develop in this direction and it is possible to win more profitable positions in the ranking of useful companies.
    • Tominator692
      Artistic Anglers in Duluth is fantastic. Had a 31 1/4” walleye mounted there. Simply outstanding!!!
    • andrew2
      Consider the following coffee makers for your shop, Secura Burr Coffee Grinder SHARDOR Electric Burr Coffee Grinder Both of these are superb. However, it is wise to read reviews about these products before buying.
    • andrew2
      Baratza Encore is my choice; however, you may have a different choice.
    • andrew2
      I'm a table tennis player, so there are more  chances that I can help you a lot. The following ball types I would recommend. Killerspin 4-Star 40+ Ping Pong Balls Franklin Sports Table Tennis Balls Recreational 1-Star Ping-Pong Balls  These are fantastic balls, however, make sure to read reviews and articles before buying.
    • andrew2
      Hello Jimi, Hope you're fine.
    • jimi23
      Recently, I have started a coffee shop. However, I don't  know which coffee grinder is best. Please post your ideas. Thanks!
    • jimi23
      HELLO guys, is there anyone who can suggest me some best ping pong balls? My son loves ping pong and he is requesting me to buy a pack of balls. Please suggest some balls. Thanks!

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.