• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

super bowl picks

ikatcher

alright drewski you asked for it

ravens 24 - giants 17

little premature to pick the superbowl teams and the scores...depends on injury and what not but i'm hopin the ravens pull it off this year with a real rookie qb and a stellar defense so we can see how it's done....ed reed is an animal out there.

I know what ya mean. I like the Giants over the ravens only because they should have all their starters, but I guess you never know. The ravens defense is crazy, and Flacco is doing great too.

Biff,

The past is a great place to be. You already know the outcome. Now I have to get back to my 2005 World Series DVD. I wonder who is gonna win? LOL

PS I know that tons of people have said it before, possibly myself included, but that is one (or should I say two) great avitars you have! Like an old boss of mine one said, "I would drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from" LOL

Windy

Biff,

PS I know that tons of people have said it before, possibly myself included, but that is one (or should I say two) great avitars you have! Like an old boss of mine one said, "I would drink a gallon of her pee just to see where it came from" LOL

Windy

OMG that's a classic!

I like the Bears over the Patriots 44-10!

Windy

I'll take this pick too, think its a lock

So much for my pick of the Titans avenging the 1 yard short loss.

It's a dog's world today boys! Woof Woof

The unders have ruled the world so far. First the BCS championship game, then the two games today (I think Cardinals hit the under, not too sure)

My real picks for the Super Bowl are Baltimore and Philly but I did not post it earlier and felt bad about posting it after the Raven win today. I will stick with those for my picks this year...but if we were in 1985 my pick would be.....LOL

Windy

The Cardinals proved today that if you have a chip you have a chance. Philly wins Sunday and the Championship (NFC) heads out West. Who would have thought?? Not a Giants or an Eagles fan so I think I'll get on the Cardinals bandwagon now and cheer for the Eagles to win to send next weeks game to the desert.