• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Sportsman's Lodge LOW

I know this is a DL forum but anyone ever been up there? Just wondering looking for a winter outing.

I have been there several times great place to go they take care of you real well. We did the complete package meals and the whole nine. you wont be disappointed. May be tough to get a opening.

Great lounge too, many weekends they have bands playing too if that interests you. You can get everything you need in one place. I always seem to stop by everytime im up there for some reason wink

I agree with the others...I have been there several times. They will take care of ya.

Cliffy

Code --

Yes I have been there -- they are pretty good guys up there. I usually stay at Wigwam, but Sportsman is good.

I think I had too many beverages there and almost got lost walking back to Wigwam ...

Then Woody got into a fight ... Some gal flashed us ... pretty good night, now that i think about it.

Have gone put of Baudette a number of times. I stay at Riverbend and use Snobees ice adventures for the fishing. Snobees run about a dozen houses and work thier tails off to keep you on fish. they pick up at Riverbend. what I like about the Snobees guys is they are only about the fishing, alot of the resorts have 50 or 60 houses and they put you in one and thats it. the Snobees guys stay with you and will move the house or put you in another if the fish arent going well. The houses will be moving to the reefs soon, about 25 miles out, I would wait till the move now. We go superbowl weekend which has always been awesome. Hope that helps..

5 of us just got back from 2 days at the Sportsman's Lodge Oak Island at the Northwest Angle. All i can say is "WOW". We kicked the beep out of em. Lodge was great, very accomodating, fishing was awesome. Day 1 in the afternoon we decided to release any eyes under 15 1/2". On the southside, that is a good keeper and your happy to get one that size. One of the team put back a 24.5". Perch, tullaby, pout, saugers, eyes.. we brought home just a few short of our possession. All were quality fish. I think I must have releases at least 40 eyes/saugs myself. Great time.