• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
katofishingguy

What's your opinion Westwind or Chad Benson?

katofishingguy

I know from this site that both Westwind and Chad Benson get good reviews. I am curious what your opinions are? I am looking to book something in the near future for weekdays I know weekends would be hard to get this late in the game.Thanks for your help.

BUCKSNMUSKYS

Our group is headed out with Chad Bensen this weekend, I will give a report next week.

katofishingguy

Thanks for your response.

ArcticCat21

I don't know Chad so I can't say. But I can say is you can't go wrong with West Wind. Good roads, they always check on you and try hard to keep you on fish. The houses get moved weekly if not more often and are always kept clean and warm.

GoFish4

I am the the other boat the AC21, never fished out of a WW house but can tell you Chad is great if you can get into one of his houses (he is mostly booked this year when I have called). I guess the main difference is Chad is out of the south shore and WW is out of the East shore. I guess you could do both and give us a report grin

harvey lee

I personally have not used either service as I use another on the lake. I will say this, I have heard nothing but good things about Chad Benson.

Deitz Dittrich

Chad is one of my best friends... I do know from talking to him he has been pretty booked. But you never know about cancelations. As one poster above states, both have and run a very good buis. Depends on where you want to fish. I know Chads houses now are on a rock to sand trasition and have been doing quite well..

Agronomist_at_IA

Used Chad last Dec. and hands down he is the best guide I've ever had.....no B.S. either. He checked up 2-3 times throughout the day asking if we wanted the shack moved. B.S. with us and gave us some tips on what usually worked. We averaged [PoorWordUsage] close to 100 walleyes a day also, so if your asking about Chad he has my approval.

O2BFSHN

Westwind has been great to me in the past.

BUCKSNMUSKYS

Like I said, we are booked with him this weekend and I did some research and he seems to get good reviews from EVERYONE. He has been pleasant to work with thus far.

SDPROV

Went with Chad last year and will be going with him in a few weeks. Great guy! Checks on you 3 to 4 times a day! Have no problem recommending him!

steeplechaser2

if i', driving that far to go fishing, I wouldn't rent a shack with anyone but Kelly P.....we've made at least one trip for six years in a row...always satisfied!

katofishingguy

Thanks for all your responses I had a call in to Chad he got back to me next day said he was full checked around for me with some other people he knew thats great service. I was able to get in at westwind sounds like still a good choice. Only little over a week away cant wait.