• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Are there any trails going out that you can drive,walk or snowmobile out? How much slush? I was at the acess before christmas and nowbody could get out.

Thanks!

Bowstring Shores resort has a road plowed out in front their place. For $7 much easier than getting stuck.

John,"Waitin on ya" to come up fishing. Was on the spot yesterday on bowstring- lotta sniffers not many takers. Did good last weekend in the "blibbard out there",until "these two fingers got coud" and I got "the chills" and had to say "Im goin up".

btw the MMH are the ones who dont even know about fishin.

too funny!

You both don't even know. Timmy still reachin in my pockets and "GUESS WHAT?", they're still empty I think you took all my quarters.

Dano,better bring some more up I could use some more Im runnin low. There must be too many cards involved for you to understand it or was it too many beers?

Howdy boyz,

I was up at LOTW with some friends a few weeks ago, kids b-day last weekend, wifes b-day this weekend. Then my weekends start to look better.

Danny Boy you have some free weekends coming up?

diago, are you talking about the chunky lure, crohm and blue and are you the eye doc i met on the north end of bowstring

Yellow bobber,

Yes I am. Thanks again for the lure. I was hoping to see you on bowstring. I looked for the 6" holes but I did not see them the last time I was out. Have you been getting any crappies? I did well on early ice but have not been able to get out lately due to the slush.

JIm

The fish under my 6" holes wouldnt bite the last time out.

Is it a SM John?

BYB,did you get your sled fixed yet?

CB, don't forget the chips, you might want to go to Ma's and spin-up some fish call also.
What you call dog with no legs?

Don't matter what you call him, he ain't gonna come

diago, will be coming up thursday night late and will be fishing the north end of bowstring friday morning maybe will see you out there? i was up 3 times in december but did'nt fish the big bow. i will have the sleds along if i see or hear from you i give you a lift. later jim