• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Dumbest Coach in NFL

Fishing_High

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• croixflats

• Sandmannd

• FISHINGURU

• Fishing_High

This isnt the first time he's coached bad all year. I hope he gets fired. Maybe we can get Tubby to help this team out too!

I agree... he has been horrible all year... FIRE CHILDRESS! We should have mike tomlin form the steelers... he was an assistant from the vikes.

well we didnt give peterson the ball in the second half. we need to give our ball to our best players like peterson or try more down field to bernard... coach needs to go

we can only pray that we can land shanahan and zigy isn't content with winning a junk division we should of dominated.

the special teams coach should of already been gone long ago.

I hope there still arent people wondering why this game couldnt sell out. I dont look for them to be on tv much at all next year if that idiotic coach is still around.

I cannot believe some of the fundamentally bad decisions he makes and that there isnt more of an outcry from the players.

Ziggy has to see it i would hope. Lets all hope this is what it takes to get rid of Chili

I don't blame the players one bit. Yeah there were mistakes Eagles had them also.

Head coach is the problem, no question about it. To bad were stuck with him.

In a way I wish it was a black out would have sent a message to Wilff. But of course they would have blamed the lost on poor attendance.

Sorry, but he aint going away. Not that I like him, but he's Ziggy's man. Ziggy would rather the other teams just not play so darn good

Yep, we went deeper than the rest of our division. Just like to see some consistancy. Always glad to see us finish better than the Bears or Packers.

Last week Chilly putzes around for two minutes to pick up only 7 years at the end of the game and force a much longer field goal than was needed. The faithful were actually booing clown man for his ineptitude.

End of the first half this game, the same clown show.

The Zigster aint getting a new stadium and if Chilly is the coach, I'd be happy to help them load the trucks on their way out of here.

Tough to be a coach in Minnesota. Tougher to be a fan. Look at the coaches in this state. McHale, Childress, Lemaire, and Gardenhire. Only one of these four should still have a job here.

What? Anyone expected something different with a lame a-- coach like the Vikings have. I have always been and always will be a Vikings fan, however, just not as strong as long as chillywonker is there. Ziggy need to unload his failure and sign Frazier as his new head ciach.

C'mon Zigi make the decision "NOW".There are alot of quality coaches available.There were way too many instances during this chilly era that we had serious mistakes coming from the coaching staff.I think we have enough talent on this team(or do we!)to do a better job of dictating the way the game is played.It's obvious that chilly wants to be an offensive coord. lots of opportunity out there for him right now.

I have put my heart into the lame Vikings for years and they never come through.

Unless there are some changes starting at the head spot, I,m done. I refuse to place my heart and soul into a team without a leader.

My hope is Zigy wants to go deep into the play offs and it is not likely with a coach like Brad.

The Vikes were so out coached in the second half a 5th grader could have seen it. Just check the stats. Same thing just a different game.

Your all right, he was outcoached, Reid knew that the only way we could beat them was with the run, so they simply played the run and knew that Tjerk couldn't beat them, and he was right. Did we even suit up any wide receivers today?

Chilly is 24 and 25 in three seasons. He has shown no improvement in his headcoaching abilities. Still coaches like a rookie. Fire him with extreme prejudice. The Vikings should not reward him in any way for making the playoffs.

Just wondering why we didn't take the penalty before the eagles first field goal. It would of pushed them back to a 3 and 20, instead of letting them kick a 40 some field goal, oh thats right coaching!

are the vikings ever going to get it right i dont think so they have been dissapointing me as long as i can remember they cant EVER win a game that counts!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Frasier for head coach cant be worst. Tired of seeing the Vikings keep the wrong coach and seeing that coach that leaves win the superbowl.

This was sooooooo predictable, I just sit back and laugh.

I bet most of the people who went wish they stayed home and SAVED THEIR MONEY...!!!

He is a horrible horrible coach. Makes no changes in the second half. Only coach in the NFL that can't do that. Get his arse out of here already and let him take his lapdog T-junk out of here with him.

Schottenheimer

Cowher

Shanahan

Holmgren

Billick

Vermeil

and now possible Dungy.

Gold mine of available head coaches out there right now.

As the years go by it gets easier and easier. 1998 devasted me, 2001 frustrated me. Today I did not even get upset. You realize there are much more important things in life to care about, have a passion about.

It also helps when you see the losing players laughing and shaking hands with the winners after the game while us suckers actually care and get upset.

Schottenheimer

Cowher

Shanahan

Holmgren

Billick

Vermeil

and now possible Dungy.

Gold mine of available head coaches out there right now.

I would take any one of those guys. Here's the problem, we will sit with the idiot through next year and then there will be no coaches available. Just like we do all the time.

i totally agree with everyone here, except my opinion zigy is in mad love with childress. he aint gonna get rid of him.

i totally agree with everyone here, except my opinion zigy is in mad love with childress. he aint gonna get rid of him.

I don't know. I wasn't in the room for their meeting earlier this year, but here is what my thought is on what was said after the 0-2 start:

Zygi:

"Bench Jackson and start Gus or look for a new job. Now fetch me some coffee!!!!!"