• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Need house rental advice....

JEH_FISH

Hey guys. A couple of weeks from now I was thinking of renting a house for myself and some friends for the weekend, as a don't have a permanent out myself yet. There should be 6-8 of us.

I looked at the information page, but thought I'd get some advice which place to call here first. Any of you get a group of guys together and pull a week-ender????? Also any idea what that would cost???

Thanks,

Josh

The gals from the womens forum have been getting togther at Appledorns for the weekend. He has a wide varity of houses for any size group. One of the gals rented the 8 hole premier witch was very nice but the guys would have to share double beds. He has a 22 hole house but that is $1100.00 a weekend. I would check out the site above and see if he has anything that would work, otherwise this last weekend we were is 3 different houses but they were all right next to each other. We then gathered in the largest house for meals. You should be able to find some where that works.

Hope

Check out hunterspointresort.com. I have stayed there several times and had some success. The shacks are very nice and the bar is accommodating if your group is interested in that. Can't guarantee you fish, but you will be comfortable.

Wilderness Warmth is the new Inside banner ad advertiser in the Mille lacs lake forum. here is their contact info.

10315 State Hwy 27

Onamia, MN 56359

Phone 1-877-ICE-TRIP

One can call the number above for ice house rentals or e-mail Jay & Amber at this e-mail

[email protected]

They are great