• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Officially.... I OWN a GPS !

keep that thing tied you, or keep at least a 3ft cord...

...I've found they have an affinity to the hole....

Nice buy. I'm looking to buy a GPS soon as well. Just can't decide how much money I'm willing to invest this year.

well i was plannin on the river... BUT forecast today shows HIGH winds and -20 windchills and in a portable thats not much fun considering. i just tried callin ya a few minutes ago.

honda, are those units any similar to an i-finder h2oc or better? i am looking at buying one? i currently just use a map and a vex to locate spots and drill to find where i wanna fish. I am getting sick of drilling so many holes so i figure its time for a gps. any suggestions anyone?

well ill be buying my lakemaster chip soon and im sure this thing is pretty accurate i zoomed right in and walked up my 20 foot driveway and it moved right along with me. I can see the coordinates change even after 3 feet. pretty cool!! I like the touch screen stuff im a techno geek i guess. but this thing is great cause it works as highway gps as well just like a tom tom or scott scott or chad chad whatever its name is.

I just got an XOG this weekend too, haven't broke it out of the box yet though...and just ordered my lakemaster chip tonight!!