• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

• Join In - We Share Fishing Reports & Outdoor Information Here

You know what we all love...

The same things you do!!!! Share what you love & enjoy in the outdoors as well as thank those whose posts you 'appreciate.'

Have Fun!!!

Sign in to follow this  
Windy City Walleye Hunter

Breaking News...Chicago Bears Fan comes to the aid of Queens!

Well,

We just did it. I called a buddy of mine who is a huge Eagles fan (why I can not figure out since he lives here in the Windy) but he is and we just went on line and picked up two ticket on the friggin 20 yard line in the first 20 rows!!!

Now I have to go out and get some Eagles wear for the game.

Should you Queens fans get lucky enough to have Eagles fans and corporations from the area bail you out you will have me to thank as well as you are all watching the game from the comfort of your homes! I will be cheering for the Eagles but will have my Bears jersey on underneath it just for the end of the game. You can look for the one person in the stadium wearing a Bears jersey and you will know that is me! Game On!

Windy

FISHINGURU

nice...i knew you closet vikes fans would step up!!

boatfixer

Sure you did

bassNspear

that would be funny if you did wear your bears uni!

LMITOUT

Thanks Windy. The game is a sellout.

snoozebutton

Way to go Windy, a Bears fan saves the day. Now I can watch the game since my local channels are Mpls stations. 10.gif

Wade Joseph

Way to go Windy...its funny, the remarks from the other thread. Yeah, they are right, no tickets to see mcarthy shovel his drive, but then again, no chance at tickets to packer games unless I sign up now so my GRAND KIDS can get them. And people wonder why I think this so called "rivalry" between the Pack and Vikes is a sham. No way in gods green earth a playoff game at Soldier field OR Lambeau field doesn't sellout the day tickets go on sale.

Wear your Bears gear buddy! You payed for the ticket.

Sorry Queens fans...its lame. I'll root for them because its our division, but as soon as they loose, I'll be laughing till my ribs hurt.

REAL Packer fans are proud of 2-14 as long as the 2 wins are against Da Bears!

zamboni

Windy, I highly doubt that out of the 3,000 tickets left today that you would get such a prime ticket. If you would have said row 50 of 50, upper deck with a support I beam in your field of view I would believe you.

PierBridge

Hate to back Windy Blagojevich up here but a lot of the unsold Tickets were season ticket holders who chose not to pony up. So there were a lot of good seats available.

Frankly I wish MOST of the Season ticket holders wouldn't purchase their Playoff tickets.

We need some fresh blood in the Dome and with some new excited fans at the game tomorrow it should be a good crowd!

FISHINGURU

there haven't been any upper deck seats available for a few days...all the seats left were good one on the lower level.

james_walleye

Yay, we are proud of the green bay packer fans for having a 60 year waiting list. I hate to break it to you but i am no less a fan for not buying season tickets for the vikings than the season ticket holder for the packers. I choose to take the $2,000-3,000 and put it toward fishing trips and such and leave those 8 sundays in the fall open to the possibility of prime fishing and hunting. I had no plans on attending the game tomorrow but a friend of mine called with an extra ticket so i'll be up there after all.

I'm telling you guys the truth. The tix are in section 107 and are in the first 20 rows. And they were only $160 each. Heck, I paid $500 a piece for Rod Stewart front row tix and $350 each for front row REO tix back in the day. My wife likes both of those groups so I treated her. I also took her to Vegas for her birthday to see Barry Manilow, those tix were under 2 bills a piece. I can not believe that these kind of tix were available for a playoff game 3 days after the tix went on sale. Keep your eyes peeled for a big burly man with a #72 jersey with the name Perry on the back. I will be next to a guy with glasses in an Eagles jersey, I don't know the number on his back but I would guess McNabb. Do you think I can get my whole section singing Bear Down Chicago Bears???? This is gonna be fun!

Windy

Sandmannd

Great seats to be had for sure. But if I had the extra $320 for tickets, then parking and food and everything else you are at 4 bills. I'm a huge fan and really want to go but for that money I can find better things to do with it.

zamboni

Be honest Windy, your wife took YOU to Barry Manilow.

boatfixer

I'll be looking for Bill Swerski. Thats all I can picture when I think of any Bear fan.

Wadinator

Have fun Windy!

DTro

I'm telling you guys the truth. The tix are in section 107 and are in the first 20 rows. And they were only $160 each.

Windy

The NFL LOVES people with this attitude. Pro football is no longer an affordable event to take your family to. THAT is the real issue here, not fan loyalty.

masterpuppet

Thank you Windy I wanted to get my tickets but it is my bowling night and I would rather give the money I will spend on food, drinks and bowling fees to the man who works his back side of to support his family and community. Have fun and thank you

FISHINGURU

i thought the tickets were cheap....you can get the bests seats in the house for only $160....if you just wanted to go there and get any old upper deck seat it was only $30 a seat.

i think the only problem was it came so shortly after the holiday seasons when most people were already spent....alot of families just got done traveling and spending what money they had on food and presents.