• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

12/31 where to go?

eskomo

Will be heading up Wed, woundering where to go. We just want have a good time catching some walleyes. Bringing my son up and want to keep him busy. i see there are good reports and some not so good reports. Also need to drive out.

Thanks.

We usually head out of hillmans road which is right in waskish. Stop in to get your bait and they will be very helpful. I believe they charge 8 dollars but well worth it..They also have good glow jigs etc..Nice people too!!

I had good luck on the southshore, only moved once, I was out by center bar. Good roads and good fishing. Good luck

We just returned from Hillmans road and had good luck about 4 miles out and to the left. It was right beside the rough ice there. Not real fast early in day, but realy warmed up about 3 to 5 pm. Grandkids had a great time. Buddy will plow you a path if you wish. Great People.