• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Lake Minnewaska Fishing Reports - Ice Conditions

drove around the lake last night, the open spot has moved east back to halvorson pt. and extends west/ northwest and has gotten much bigger.  numerous small spots opened up west of peters resort to baycrest. I would say from the beach to a little before halvorson pt. over to the dnr landing and west to bottle bay should be good to go, that's where the majority of houses are out.

Fishing was tough. No eyes in morning by beach. No panfish by break over at DNR landing. Moved up and down that whole break....

Coming to fish over new years.....can't wait.

Any updates on the Ice?  I assume with the weather it will be all shored up by this weekend?

I would be very careful on the south side and towards the high school. A car went down yesterday. Just because it has been cold does not mean the whole lake is safe! Good Luck!

The car went down in the spot I was talking about in earlier post.  Out by halvorson pt. and towards the middle of the lake, it was open last thurs afternoon and locked up by sat morning. This is not the year to be joyriding out there. Lots of trucks on the lake but as walleyeman said the south side and towards the high school is sketchy.

Any recommendations for depth and/or times for the walleye action on waska?  Any jig colors/bait working better?  Gotta try out the new secret lures:)

Any updates in ice conditions?  Wondering if spots near the middle of lake that froze late are locked up good.

I fished Thursday Dec. 28 with 15-16" of good ice in front of DNR and Hunts 

we were out Friday night through yesterday fishing for walleyes only got a couple a day to bite probably due to the cold snap.  Moved out near Halverson point and there was well over 12" of ice.

There seems to be a break/heave out past halverson point is this where it was still open a couple weeks ago?  I stayed a good 1/2 mile away from it but could see it.

With the wind yesterday the ice was cracking like crazy.....had a very loud crack happen and the whole ice shifted like 2-4inches felt like a earthquake and i bailed out the door.....1st time that had ever happened to me i had to go in and wipe my behind.

Kind of a late report, but I fished Friday afternoon, and the bite was good.  Perch colored 1/16 oz buckshot spoon iced a few crappies between 3-4 pm, and from 4-6:45 I caught 10 walleyes releasing 8.  most were the cookie cutter 15-16" fatties that have been prevalent for the last 2 years.   12" of ice, 16' of water, edge of a weedline, glow rattle spoon.  Pretty standard minnewaska pattern. 

• Thumbs Up 2

• 2 weeks later...

its gotta be close to the 24" mark. just a reminder stay away from those darn heaves you can't cross over them. 2 trucks dropped their front ends through this weekend trying to cross. have not heard any ice reports where the last part of the lake froze

58 minutes ago, EyeChsr said:

its gotta be close to the 24" mark. just a reminder stay away from those darn heaves you can't cross over them. 2 trucks dropped their front ends through this weekend trying to cross. have not heard any ice reports where the last part of the lake froze

1st welcome, 2nd there are some folks that have to try to be stupid!!!

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

I heard the crappies and eyes are starting to pick-up this morning. Anyone have info or pics?

• 5 weeks later...

Fished Winterama weekend by Lakeside and it was fun to see people doing the Polar Plunge into the chilly waters

of Minnewaska.  The fireworks were great too.  Great job Glenwood for a fun weekend!  Caught a few small sunnies

and a crappie in 15'. Pretty slow

28" - 30" of good ice, not much snow, stay clear of pressure ridge running across from Foster point over to Peters resort and one by Starbuck end.

Went out Saturday, lots of people out and pulling houses off the lake. Good day for that. Fishing was slow. Had the camera down and saw a good variety but they weren't interested in biting. Tried everything from plane hook to buckshot, dead stick to aggressive jigging. just the little guys showed any interest.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

We we up for the opener and there were lake flies on Waska......wind blew hard yesterday and we finally got out at about 8-9pm last night....by 10:30 we saw lake fly hatch on the sonar and boats were covered with the things.....I figured they should be done by now...….this spring sucks:)

Anybody having any luck out there....looking for eyes.

This thread seemed to die....figured I would see about getting it started again.

We we up for the opener and there were lake flies on Waska......wind blew hard yesterday and we finally got out at about 8-9pm last night....by 10:30 we saw lake fly hatch on the sonar and boats were covered with the things.....I figured they should be done by now...….this spring sucks:)

Anybody having any luck out there....looking for eyes

• Thumbs Up 1

• 'we have more fun' FishingMN Creators

Thanks for sharing the info....

How is the fishing going everyone?

Was out on Osakis Saturday with a couple boys (13 and 9) from Illinois. We were only out for a couple hours until a rain forced us off. This was their first time in a boat and I thought we'd drag some crankbaits around and hopefully connect with a few northern or walleyes. No luck but they sure seemed to have fun anyway even though it was a little on the rough side on the water.

• Thumbs Up 2

• 5 months later...

I was on Reno and there was 5 to 7 inches out to 13 feet.  Guy at the bait store said the same about waska.  On Saturday ice felt safe.  On Sunday it was cracking under the weight of the 4 wheeler so I turned around.  Also saw some large cracks developed overnight.   Next week should be good but it is still early.

• Thanks 1

• Rick changed the title to Lake Minnewaska Fishing Reports - Ice Conditions
  • 2 months later...

I am looking to make my first trip ever to Lake Minnewaska this Friday. Has anyone been out there lately? Just wondering with all of the snow lately if travel is possible? Does anyone plow up there? If so, I'd be willing to pay for someone to put us on a plowed spot. Thanks everyone.

We fished on Minnewaska Friday, Saturday, and Sunday last weekend. We went in just south of the beach house on the Glenwood end. There was a real nice road that was plowed out to a small cluster of houses not too far out. You could get off it if you picked your spots. You definitely can't go wherever you want. We were fishing in the basin and had a nice bunch of eating sized gills after putting in some serious time. It was weird as a couple of guys would have their limits and twenty feet away two guys would have less than ten. You could also get on the DNR access but the road there wasn't as good but you could get out. There were some wheel houses that came out and set up without having a plowed spot. You just had to be careful where you set up. That was last weekend and I don't know what the last couple of windy days have done to conditions.

• l Love It 1

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Restore formatting

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Similar Content

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  An excellent week of fall walleye fishing.  Bring lots of bait as the fish are active.  There are lots of small fish in the system that bodes well for the future.  You will catch your eaters and other larger fish, but will usually have to sort through small fish along the way.
      Anchored up and jigging with a fathead or emerald shiner is the go to method.  Most fish are usually adjacent to the bottom.  Live shiners are available and effective.  Some anglers still using spinners with a minnow or trolling crankbaits.
      The best reports are coming from 17-27 feet of water across the south shore in areas such as Pine Island, Morris Point, Zippel Bay, Graceton Beach, Long Point and Rocky Point.  Various schools within these depths. 
      In addition to walleyes and saugers, pike, jumbo perch, sturgeon and even a few crappies are in the mix for walleye anglers. 
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River, consequently, there are walleyes around.  Jigging with a frozen or live shiner, is the go to method.  Emerald shiners are tough to beat.  
      Trolling crankbaits is an extremely effective technique in the river.  Also great in locating walleyes or when fish are scattered.   
      Sturgeon activity continues good.  A gob of crawlers and/or frozen shiners on a sturgeon rig (18 inch leader made of 60lb test, circle hook and a 2-3 ounce no roll sinker) is the ticket.  The catch and release season continues through April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  Fall fishing up at the Angle continues to be excellent.  Most anglers are using a jig and minnow or jig and plastic for walleyes.  In some areas, walleyes are stacked and active with big numbers of fish being caught.  
      Gold, pink and/or glow colored jigs and spinners are doing well.  Reminder, no live, frozen or dead bait being able to be transported over the border from the U.S. into Canada, consequently anglers boating into Ontario waters reporting various plastics on their jigs and spinners working great.
      Various areas of structure such as points, reefs and sandy areas in neck down areas continue to hold good fish.  12 - 26 feet is the range depending upon the spot.  
      Big crappies are active in their fall spots and being caught on jigs and minnows in 24-30' around various structure.
      Muskie action was hot this week.  Jigging large baits has boated good numbers of fish as well as casting and trolling. 
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  
      Want to avoid crossing the border?  Charter transport via water and ice and flights over the lake are available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air both this fall and into the winter months via ice.  

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  A really good week of fall walleye fishing.  Big numbers of fish being caught.  It should only improve as water temps get cooler.  This fall has been unseasonably warm. Big numbers of walleyes and saugers are set up along the south shore and anglers are catching a lot of fish.  
      Most anglers are anchored up and jigging with a fathead or emerald shiner.  Live shiners are available and effective.  There are still a lot of walleyes being caught on spinners with minnows surprisingly.  Trolling crankbaits has also been catching a lot of fish.
      The best reports are coming from 18-28 feet of water across the south shore in areas such as Pine Island, Morris Point, Zippel Bay, Graceton Beach, Long Point and Rocky Point.  Various schools within these depths. 
      In addition to walleyes and saugers, pike, jumbo perch, sturgeon and even a few crappies are in the mix for walleye anglers. 
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River and more and more walleyes are entering the river each week.  Fishing has picked up but most believe when water temps reach the 40's, it will get even better.  Currently, temps are in the low 50's.
      Jigging with a frozen or live shiner, is the go to method.  Emerald shiners are tough to beat this time of year. 
      Some reports of big fish being caught, but not in big numbers... yet.  
      Sturgeon activity continues good.  A gob of crawlers and/or frozen shiners on a sturgeon rig (18 inch leader made of 60lb test, circle hook and a 2-3 ounce no roll sinker) is the ticket.  The catch and release season continues through April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Fall fishing up at the Angle continues to be excellent.  Most anglers are using a jig and minnow or jig and plastic.  Some strong reports with warmer than normal water of spinners with a minnow or plastic being the hot bait. 
      Gold, pink and/or glow colored jigs and spinners are doing well.  Reminder, no live, frozen or dead bait being able to be transported over the border from the U.S. into Canada, consequently anglers boating into Ontario waters reporting various plastics on their jigs and spinners working great.
      Various areas of structure such as points, reefs and sandy areas in neck down areas continue to hold good fish.  12 - 26 feet is the range depending upon the spot.  
      Big crappies are in their fall spots and being caught on jigs and minnows in 25-30' around various structure.
      Muskie anglers report good fishing overall.  Trollers reporting mixed results.  One day is great, the other not so much.  Covering water trolling is a strong fall muskie technique and should get better as water cools.   
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  
      Charter boat transport and float planes are still available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air.  

• MNAngler01
      By MNAngler01
      Hey guys, not sure if any of you fish this stretch of river often… I’ve found a lot of old inactive forums and thought I’d start one. Has anyone been out on this stretch recently?
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  An incredible week of walleye fishing and it should only get better throughout the month as the water cools.  With traditional fall walleye movements around the lake, big numbers of walleyes and saugers are set up along the south shore and anglers are catching a lot of fish.  
      Most anglers are anchored up and jigging with a fathead or emerald shiner.  Live shiners are available and effective.  There are still walleyes being caught on spinners with minnows as well as trolling crankbaits.
      The best reports are coming from 18-30 feet of water.  
      In addition to walleyes and saugers, pike, jumbo perch and sturgeon are in the mix for walleye anglers. 
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River and more and more walleyes are entering the river each week.  Fishing has picked up consequently.
      Jigging with a minnow, in many cases a frozen or live shiner, is the go to method.  Emerald shiners are a favorite native forage for walleyes in this system.  
      With 42 miles of navigable river and lots of boat ramps from Wheeler's Point through Baudette east to Birchdale, there are many stretches of river to fish.  Good reports up and down the river.  Schools of walleyes are moving through chasing shiners.
      Sturgeon activity continues to pick up with good fall reports.  A gob of crawlers and/or frozen shiners on a sturgeon rig (18 inch leader made of 60lb test, circle hook and a 2-3 ounce no roll sinker) is the ticket.  The catch and release season continues through April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Fall fishing up at the Angle and just over the border adjacent to the Angle continues to be excellent.  Most anglers are using a jig and minnow or jig / plastic with some still pulling spinners and trolling crankbaits.
      3/8 ounce gold, pink or glow colored jigs have been hot.  With no live, frozen or dead bait being able to be transported over the border from the U.S. into Canada, NW Angle anglers fishing into Ontario reporting various plastics on their jigs and spinners working great.
      Areas with structure and sandy areas in neck down areas continue to hold good fish.  14 - 27 feet is the range depending upon the spot.  
      Big crappies are in their fall spots and being caught on jigs and minnows in 25-30' around various structure.
      Muskie anglers report good fishing overall.  During stable weather, fish were shallow.  Cold front pushed the muskies deeper.  Covering water trolling is a strong fall muskie technique and should get better as water cools.   
      Charter boat transport and float planes are still available through the LOW Passenger Service and Lake Country Air.  

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  The jig bite has begun and walleyes and saugers are cooperating very nicely.  The walleyes continue to transition to fall locations including in 25-30' in front of Pine Island and west along the south shore have been hot.  
      A nice mix of walleyes and saugers with perch and pike mixed in.  Lots of good eaters along with some sorting of smaller fish.  Most anglers anchored up and jigging with a fathead or emerald shiner.  Strong jig colors, gold, orange, glow white, pink or a combo.
      Some anglers trolling crankbaits with success.  This is a good method if the jigging bite isn't happening or if water goes flat. 
      The month of October is an excellent time to fish walleyes.  If you like the jig bite, anchor up and jig over the side of the boat for a very enjoyable and typically memorable day.  Charters and guides are available with area resorts.
      Pike continue to be active with the cooling water temps.  
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River and overall the walleye fishing has been good.  
      Most walleye anglers on the river are anchoring up along a current seam or on the edge of a hole with a jig and minnow.  Try different areas.  There are 42 miles of navigable river and lots of boat ramps.  In some cases, it is helpful to find your own spots and get away from other boats.  
      Sturgeon activity has picked up as well with good fall reports.  A gob of crawlers and/or frozen shiners on a sturgeon rig (18 inch leader made of 60lb test with a 2-3 ounce no roll sinker) is the ticket.  The keep season ends September 30, 2021.  The catch and release season continues through April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Excellent fishing this week.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 24 - 31 feet.  Spinners with crawlers or minnows still producing.
      Areas with structure and sandy areas in neck down areas continue to hold fish.  14 - 19 feet are good starting points.  Jig and a minnow is the goto on structure and neck down areas.
      Big crappies being caught on jigs and minnows in 25-32' around structure.
      Muskie anglers report good fish being boated trolling and casting shiny crankbaits.   
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Please note, no live, frozen or dead bait allowed into Canada from the U.S.  The various plastics on a jig are working well.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.

• papadarv
      By papadarv
      Spent the weekend at Vacationland, Otttertail. Lake level down almost 3 feet so only one landing with enough water to launch a boat. With 20 to 30 MPH winds and 3 to 4 ft. waves we chose to fish surrounding smaller lakes. Had great time Catch & Release Bass fishing. My prise money fish was a sunfish.

My giant "Ottertail Money Sunfish" he looks sorta small cause I have very large hands and I held him a long way from the camera. He did put up a good fight. He is still swimming.

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  A fun week of walleye fishing as the water temps cool to the low 60's and fall colors have started.  The walleye are transitioning to fall locations.  Three different methods used to catch walleyes this week.  Drifting spinners, trolling crankbaits and anchored up and jigging with a minnow, which is becoming more effective each week.  
      Walleyes setting up across the south shore and with more shiners running, this trend will continue.  Jigging with a frozen shiner or live fathead has really started to be effective.  Give it 30-40 minutes and set up in a different spot if there is no action.  
      Congrats to all MN Tournament Trail tournament anglers this past week.  The winning team had a 7.52 lb avg per walleye for 10 fish.  There are a lot of big walleyes in Lake of the Woods right now.
      Daily limit is a combined limit of six walleyes and saugers (with up to 4 being walleyes).   Don't forget the slot, 19.5" - 28" must be returned with one allowed over 28" per day.  
      Fall is an excellent time to fish walleyes.  If you like the jig bite, anchor up and jig over the side of the boat for a very enjoyable and typically memorable day.
      Pike are active and most are caught but unsuspecting walleye anglers.  The feedbag is definitely on.  
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners continue to run in the Rainy River.  Some good runs so far, good angler reports and nice walleyes being caught.  Fall on the river is nice as a small boat will work just fine.
      Most walleye anglers on the river are anchoring up along an edge or in a hole with a jig and minnow.  There are 42 miles of navigable Rainy River from Wheeler's Point through Baudette to Birchdale with lots of boat ramps.  
      Sturgeon activity has picked up as well with good fall reports.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Excellent fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 24 - 31 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler or a minnow continue to be effective.  As water cools, minnows on some days are outfising crawlers.  
      Areas with structure continue to hold fish.  18 - 27 feet are good starting points.  Jig and a minnow is the goto on structure and neck down areas.
      Pike and muskie anglers are locating fish on weedy points using double blade spinners and topwater.  A lot of fish are caught on figure eight.
      Travel to and from the Angle via vehicle through the 40 miles of Canada is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Please note, no live, frozen or dead bait allowed into Canada from the U.S.  The various plastics on a jig are working well.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.

• LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  Great walleye action this week with numerous pike mixed in.  Walleyes are starting to gravitate to fall patterns.  Walleyes being caught in various depths 13 - 34 feet of water.  Most anglers are still drifting with spinners or trolling crankbaits, but the jig bite is picking up steam. 
      Water temps in the upper 50's and low 60's.  Walleyes setting up across the south shore and with more shiners running, this trend will continue.  
      Reef fishing is starting to pick up.  Jigging with a frozen shiner on or near reefs is a fall goto and things are just starting.
      September and October are excellent months to fish walleyes.  If you like the jig bite, anchored up with a jig and minnow, this is a fun time of year.
      On the Rainy River...   Emerald shiners are continuing to run in the Rainy River.  Some good runs so far and walleyes are showing up.  Anglers are catching fish in the river.  Fall is here.
      Most walleye anglers on the river will anchor up along an edge or in a hole with a jig and minnow.  Fishing is taking place from Wheeler's Point to Baudette to Birchdale.
      Fall is a great time to fish sturgeon, bass and pike on the river, although the vast majority of anglers are after walleyes.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Excellent fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 24 - 31 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler or a minnow is effective.  Minnows on some days are starting to be preferred by the walleyes.  Try both.  
      Areas with structure continue to hold fish.  18 - 27 feet are good starting points.  Jig and a minnow is the goto.
      Pike and muskie anglers are locating fish on weedy points using double blade spinners and topwater.  Some nice fish boated this week.

• AnglerJake
      By AnglerJake
      Heading up to Garden Lake Resort Sep 16 - 24. Any reports or tips from up there? Thanks!
    • LakeofthewoodsMN
      By LakeofthewoodsMN
      On the south end...  Another really strong week of walleye fishing.  
      One of the main areas to fish is still deep mud.  Basically 28 - 34 feet of water.  Various schools of walleyes move around the basin relating to different kinds of forage.  
      Big walleyes eat a lot of everything but really key in on tullibees (ciscos) who live primarily in the basin.  Other forage can be perch, perch minnows, emerald shiners, blood worms, crayfish, and the list goes on.  
      Various schools holding shallower, over rocks or sand, based on bait options in that area.  Reefs are still holding fish, normally on the sides and base where rock meets the mud.   
      Drifting or trolling spinners with crawlers and trolling crankbaits are still very effective for catching walleyes this week.
      As we approach mid to late September and October, the jig bite will fire back up!
      On the Rainy River...   Walleyes hanging out in some of the deeper holes throughout the river.  Moving up and down the river, hitting numerous spots until you find which areas have walleyes is a good method for success.
      Some anglers trolling crankbaits to cover water.  Oftentimes, walleyes won't show up on electronics if they are laying in a depression in the river bottom.  Only way to know is to fish the area.
      Bass and pike are plentiful on structure, docks and weed edges.  Hitting various "goto" spots up and down the river is a fun and normally productive day.    
      The sturgeon "keep" season continues through Sep. 30.  Catch and release Oct 1 - April 23, 2022.
      Up at the NW Angle...  
      Great fishing continues on both sides of the border.  In U.S. waters, deep mud of Little Traverse Bay continues producing walleyes in 28 - 33 feet.  Gold, white and orange spinners with a crawler is effective.
      Underwater points, sunken islands and neck down areas with a bit of current in 18 - 27 feet holding fish.  These areas are good areas to jig.
      Pike and muskie anglers are still finding good fish on weedy points using jerkbaits and topwater. 
      Travel via vehicle through Canada to the Angle is open.  Boating into Canadian waters is now open.  Contact a NW Angle resort for details.
      A complete list of lodging and fishing packages around LOW, the NW Angle, Baudette and the Rainy River at www.fishingminnesota.com/Lodging.  

• Your Responses - Share & Have Fun :)

• JerkinLips
      I retired 2½ years ago.  My wife finally agreed to move up north after she retires the end of 2021.  When she retires there is nothing that would keep us in the cities.  Blaine has been very peaceful over these turbulent times, but I have a lot of buckshot for my three 12ga shotguns just to be safe.  Anywhere from Barnum to Soudan would be fine for us (easy day trip to Vermilion).  Would go as far west as Grand Rapids.  Would love to live on Vermilion but the prices are just too high now.  Best of luck to you.
    • smurfy
      How far north?????🤔😅
    • leech~~
      Wife just retired. I retire next May. Hope to follow you north before the next round of riots and lotting in Brooklyn Center! 👍
    • Wanderer
      Is it a hard stall like too much pressure that kills it or does it just die out?   The hard stall would most likely be caused by your pump locking up.  A die out would be fuel or maybe even spark, although less likely.   What pressure washer?
    • JerkinLips
      Repairing our house in Blaine for sale in the next 2 years so we can move up north.  Duck hunting, fall fishing, and sighting rifles in next week.  Winterizing our place in Soudan also.  Been a great fall for these projects.
    • Tom7227
      I have a power washer that runs for a few minutes and then stalls out.  Can't restart it for hours.  The shop said it was a carb and so I replaced that and it still happens.  I thought it may be a problem with the vent in the gas tank but left the cap loose and it still happened.    Any ideas?   Thanks for your time.   Tom
    • Wanderer
      If I had more time I’d fish between hunting outings but I have to be thankful to have any hunting time right now.  And believe me I slip it in whenever I can.  November will probably be better on that front but I need to keep working when there’s work to do being I’m seasonal now.   Granddaughters birthday today and then some home chores before getting back to work on Sunday till the job is done.   With the calendar migrating divers moving through the state right now I sure feel the urge to be out there!  I guess I’ll have to wait until the late season migration but it could be good!
    • Dash 1
      My brother and dad were on Rice lake by Eden Valley Tuesday. They got one 23 inch walleye and a northern. All returned for the next angler. 
    • Dash 1
      I got a 3 day weekend (very rare); so today after my annual physical I spent the afternoon cutting Chinese Elms in the CRP. Was great temperature for it. Probably put boat away this weekend as most landings have docks pulled. Just don’t feel like battling the loading process. Do some deer scouting and maybe clean up the inlaws lawn at the lake. Will try to get the dog in the grass for a rooster also.
    • davisrad1
      Finally I found this product from amazon. I am very happy to collect this product.

Important Information

By using this site, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy. We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.