• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Father's Day Fishing

Is anyone going to use their Father's Day freedoms as a free ticket to go fishing next Sunday?

This is my first Father's Day as the father and I've been thinking about it but don't know if I am wrong to think this way.

In hindsight, I should have posted this topic on the Open Water forum. If it can be transferred there, that would be great. Thanks.

Is there such thing as a free ticket? In my family, I could do all the good things and still not earn any free tickets. Trust me, I try....

A father'sday for me includes family breakfast. Kids play. Family lunch. Kids play. Family dinner, kids play. I hardly see my kids as they areroaming the neighborhood or are in and out of the house with their friends. I am left to outside chores.

Fishing with family - I am working on that one...Only problem, wife does not like to be on boats, even mine....

If it makes you feel any better, I've used this as an excuse for the last two years, and I don't have any kids..just a dog.
close enough. If my wife says to the dog, "go see dad" and he sits at my side.....game on