• GUESTS

If You  want access  to member only forums on FM, You will need to Sign-in or  Sign-Up now .

This box will disappear once you are signed in as a member.

Bald Eagle Lake?

Thought me and son would go out to Bald Eagle Lake (White Bear area) on Monday... any info/tips/hints etc? Lures? Baits? Locals? Any info appreciated.

I will give a full report when I get back... so you can use me as your scout!

PS.. I have never been on this lake before. And we are C&R only.

[This message has been edited by Slyster (edited 06-13-2004).]

I have a cool screen capture of a map with many tips on it if anyone is interested. Email me... pete.2@ slyster . com (take out spaces)

I would like to put a few more marks on it too! (hint hint)... we are going out Mon... report coming.

** (Admins.. you seem to delete all my posts with maps on them.. is this offer ok? or should I not even offer maps?) **

[This message has been edited by Slyster (edited 06-14-2004).]

I have fished the lake only one time and had minimal sucess, but then again I don't know the lake at all. When I was there it was about a few weeks ago. People were stacked up on the northernhalf off of the big rock bar (I think)fishing for walleye. That's all I have.

Good Fishin'...